corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Washing, Polishing and Waxing.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Washing, Polishing and Waxing.....
SVM 286

User status: Offline
29th Jul 06 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Clay bars are great if you want to put lovely swirls all over your car.

You're not supposed to rub it on dry Ed.
--DAN--

29th Jul 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reedy
quote:
Originally posted by corsa-dan
fell to pieces.....

french crap???

damm ive gone french now. Its like its destind to fall apart. Still hasnt so im keeping my fingers crossed.

I loved the car mate, just the dealers were idiots. I had new brake discs fitted all round by them, then my missus took it in for a service a week later and they tried to tell her the discs were knackered and wanted 300 notes to replace them!!! To say I had a few words with them would be an understatement. Then a few weeks later the alternator went, got a new one fitted under warrenty, picked the car up on the morning of Christmas Eve with a new alternator, Boxing Day I'm flying down the motorway to relatives and there a bit of a bang and the battery light comes on then it cuts out, I pulled on to the hard shoulder and took a look under the bonnet, no bloody alternator, they'd not bolted it in and it'd fallen off at 85mph!!! Anyway back it went to the dealers, whilst it was there they managed to snap the cambelt with the engine running and smashed 16 valves, hence why I longer have the Clio.

Sorry bout the essay
Reedy

29th Jul 06 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-dan
I loved the car mate, just the dealers were idiots. I had new brake discs fitted all round by them, then my missus took it in for a service a week later and they tried to tell her the discs were knackered and wanted 300 notes to replace them!!! To say I had a few words with them would be an understatement. Then a few weeks later the alternator went, got a new one fitted under warrenty, picked the car up on the morning of Christmas Eve with a new alternator, Boxing Day I'm flying down the motorway to relatives and there a bit of a bang and the battery light comes on then it cuts out, I pulled on to the hard shoulder and took a look under the bonnet, no bloody alternator, they'd not bolted it in and it'd fallen off at 85mph!!! Anyway back it went to the dealers, whilst it was there they managed to snap the cambelt with the engine running and smashed 16 valves, hence why I longer have the Clio.

Sorry bout the essay

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dealers for you.
Get a car with no warranty and fix it yourself.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Washing, Polishing and Waxing..... 22 database queries in 0.0086188 seconds