corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » When you fill a car right up with petrol.......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author When you fill a car right up with petrol.......
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 06 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chr15barn3s
Why then, does the pump somtimes keep clicking off all the time while your filling up and you have to do it so slow it takes forever.

when you angle the pump sometimes there is a slight chance you will get a little air lock that stops fuel going down..... happens
Danny P

User status: Offline
25th Aug 06 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Well at the Shell servo I frequent, when I had my old Corsa I filled it right to the brim and filled it up so much petrol poured out of the filler cap area!

I did that when I got my Lupo. Was used to the Corsa tank which held a lot more Petrol than my lupo does, couldnt understand why it kept stopping all the time after i'd only put about £25's worth it, thought nothing of it and kept pumping, ended up with Petrol all over the floor

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » When you fill a car right up with petrol....... 22 database queries in 0.0127459 seconds