corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone running 7" wide wheels on a corsa B

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone running 7" wide wheels on a corsa B
JOEG770

User status: Offline
7th Feb 14 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking of getting 7.5 x 15 et38 and tyre profile around 40 with a slight stretch, around 60mm drop all round, and wondering if anyone could tell me would i have rubbing issues? First car so learning the ropes haha thanks
Ste
Premium Member

7th Feb 14 at 05:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holy thread revival dude!

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Christopher

7th Feb 14 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8 years old dayuummnnnnn

In answer to your question, possibly depends what tyres you run really! Best bet is to try them if you can
JOEG770

10th Feb 14 at 04:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha found this thread online, and realised it was on the forum lol, and so a small tyre profile and I might get away with it? And I'll be doing it all over these next few months, so will keep posted on progress and desicions thanks
Christopher

10th Feb 14 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my opinion you may have to run some stretch to get it to fit in arch not just a smaller profile but you might be alright! Trial fit before tyres, if they poke a lot then you'll probably want to get some stretch
JOEG770

12th Feb 14 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure will do, theirs a lad on this with a set of 7.5s on this so will get them and test fit on the car, cheers
SVM 286

13th Feb 14 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh, the good old days when JR wasn't in witness protection and still had a Corsa.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone running 7" wide wheels on a corsa B 23 database queries in 0.0134139 seconds