corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa LET (Guaging Interest in parts)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa LET (Guaging Interest in parts)
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
5th Feb 07 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u said fed up with it not running right? whats up with the engine?
Rich_J_Williams

5th Feb 07 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i am honest there is not alot left wrong with the car, the reason i have become fed up is because i had a so called friend do the conversion and he made a right mess of it! so i ended up doing lots of work which i have enjoyed for a while but then I have just got fed up redoing his p1ss poor work, its taken over a year to get right and all thats left is niggley things such as having the IC pipework redone as the way it stands at the minute its too long and causing a small flat spot, IC needs remounting, Exhaust is wrong size as its still the one from the XE, and its all adds up to money that i dont want to spend anymore. Another big factor is that i am still stufying towards my CIMA qualification and last time my car got in the way a bit and made taking my exams difficult so i want a car that is just a car and when i qualify i will do another one

sorry to bore you with my life story about the car.

tbh i may still change my mind but i wanted to see what interest the car gets and see else i could possibly get

cheers

[Edited on 05-02-2007 by Rich_J_Williams]
Novaneil

5th Feb 07 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope you don't break it mate I haven't even seen it yet.
Rich_J_Williams

6th Feb 07 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Rich_J_Williams

8th Feb 07 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa LET (Guaging Interest in parts) 24 database queries in 0.3877041 seconds