corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » me and my mate in the snow!!!!! EVO4 video

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author me and my mate in the snow!!!!! EVO4 video
Kurt

User status: Offline
7th Feb 07 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cupra Steve
quote:
Originally posted by kurtofcc
i slid sideways in to a kerb once

can do a lot of damage, i completely blew up my driveshaft doing reverse doughnuts, speedo went upto 145mph!!!! in a 1.4 astra.

i just turned the corner into my estate and it just went sideways, was gay, kerbed my alloy to fuck, my mate didnt have his harness on either so he headbutted my mirror off the twat! think it cracked a skirt aswell if i remember right,
Steve
Premium Member

7th Feb 07 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate in his lancia delta integrale when pissing about in the snow on halfords car park once, he slid into a kerb and all four wheels fell flat write off!
Cupra Steve
Banned

7th Feb 07 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
my mate in his lancia delta integrale when pissing about in the snow on halfords car park once, he slid into a kerb and all four wheels fell flat write off!
wouldn't be messing around in a car like that
RPM
Banned

7th Feb 07 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Surely not perfect conditions is what there made for?
Cupra Steve
Banned

7th Feb 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RPM
quote:
quote:

Surely not perfect conditions is what there made for?

Yes they were but i'm sure they were never driven on road tyres in the snow or std suspension!!!
Mike GSi

7th Feb 07 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im doing a rally scollarship at silverstone! we get taught how not to hit things while sliding!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » me and my mate in the snow!!!!! EVO4 video 22 database queries in 0.0136340 seconds