corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » grrrr any one know kenny-g

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author grrrr any one know kenny-g
Richie

User status: Offline
20th Jun 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like how people turn it on the buyer for not being more cautious....... at the end of the day the seller hasn't sent the item out, and its not the buyers fault.

No buyer can guarantee that the seller wont go rogue, despite how cautious they are.

Send me £300 and get nothing in return....... then we'll see what your responses will be like. No doubt they wont differ much from Macka's.

Request for thread closure has been submitted.
Daimo B

20th Jun 07 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, the seller is at fault for sending the items.

I think people generally on the net are getting fedup with the "im gonna go round his and do him over" attitude...

YEah, becuase if you were REALLLY going to do that, you'd post it online as evidence for everyone to see...... And if you were really going to do it, you would just do it, you wouldn't post online to get peer approval and expect peope to agree and "big you up" online...

Theres a way to go about this, and this isn't the way to do it. The bloke has his address, go and see him. And you should have his mobile as part of the transaction in case of issues like this. As said, its called commen sense and thinking about things.

[Edited on 20-06-2007 by VXR]
gianluigi

20th Jun 07 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sort of dishonesty makes me want to stop buying off here. It seems I've been quite lucky dealing with good sellers. But there's far too much of it going on for me to continue.
TheCam

20th Jun 07 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know kenny he is a good freind from school. i dont have his number tho. trust me here Kenny is sound and has a very good job he does not need to bump people out of money on the net. there will be a good reason that you havent recieved your goods. if your that fuckin bothered go to his door!
RS6

20th Jun 07 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£300 and nuffing back i would be livid to say the least WTF is ppls problem take a good persons money and screw them over!
Daimo B

20th Jun 07 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you know he's been screwed though?

He hasn't receieved the item yet. Doesn't mean its not going to be sent or something. What if this guys parnets hadjust been killed in a crash, or what if he's had a crash and is in hospital?

Marginal chance, but it could be.. How would the guy feel then?

What can anyone here do? PM the admin team, let them know of the bad seller, then go and see him and deal with it.

Don't come online, yo, and start giving it all the biggun, yo, and go and sort it yourself? Yo.
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Jun 07 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No excuse for poor communication IMO.

Also no excuse for being the internet hard man.

Buyers should get proper contact details but also sellers shouldn't have people off for hundreds of pounds. There are issues all over the place. I abhor the fact that you can't even trade on a web site without wondering if you'll ever see your goods, its a very sad indictment on the level of regard paid to others.

I can appreciate the frustration of wanting to be violent, but this will solve nothing. I would urge anyone who has the means to contact this person to do so and tell them to sort it out, whether this includes his friends, the conscientious buyer, or both.

[Edited on 20-06-2007 by Ian]
TomSBD

20th Jun 07 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have paid by paypal you can claim you money back.
WATSON

20th Jun 07 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always the same internet hard man and do nothing
MACKA

20th Jun 07 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for some of the good replies from some peeps on here. Im not trying to be the 'hardman' like some people have said, Im just a little bit pissed off with it all and annoyed that he cant even come up with a reason as to why he wont send the money or the item? I've been waiting over 2 months now and nothing. Im sure any one else in my position would feel the same?

Also, I dont really fancy travelling 7 hours because that would probably be a waste of time aswell?
Daimo B

20th Jun 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25 days = 2 months?

We all understand your situation, but it really isn't the way to go about it.

Hope you get it all sorted.
MACKA

20th Jun 07 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
25 days = 2 months?

We all understand your situation, but it really isn't the way to go about it.

Hope you get it all sorted.

No, I've been waiting longer than that. I brought my item before the other person did.

Cheers though and I hope it gets sorted to. Think he needs to pull his finger out?
Daimo B

20th Jun 07 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doh, sorry, thought it was the post starter..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » grrrr any one know kenny-g 22 database queries in 0.0164292 seconds