corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Live Cancelled

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Max Live Cancelled
Daimo B

User status: Offline
4th Apr 07 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Max Power was awful. Poor lighting in the NEC, and you'd do the whole show in an hour or 2. Not to great for the people showing who have to be there thurs-sunday....

Haven't been to Trax for a few years as it was getting more boyracerish, some really awful cars showing, seriously gone downhill...

Donny was always pants, if you wasn't covered in mud you were squashed in the croweds....

Hmmmmm, a market opportunity appearing......
jr

4th Apr 07 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

traxs is the best IMO as it such a diverse group of cars, nice ones on track, terrible ones in the paddock usally
topshot_2k
Banned

4th Apr 07 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH i only go trax for the club stand, traders an track, ohh and a quick looky at the loose slappers.

It is full of shit though
*sara*

4th Apr 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is everyone saying things like "thank god" etc etc...If you didnt like it why go? And if you didnt go then why comment?
Daimo B

4th Apr 07 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WEll i only went once when D5 was on show.

That was by far enough. And judging by 6 odd years worth of show pictures, its nothing lost.

Hopefully with Max Powers new branding, they may come up with something a lot more proffesional in the future to attract a better crowed and display.

And a location with decent lights......
topshot_2k
Banned

4th Apr 07 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by *sara*
Why is everyone saying things like "thank god" etc etc...If you didnt like it why go? And if you didnt go then why comment?

because it gives a really shit image of people who modify their cars, everyone thinks because max power gets so much coverage that modifying cars is all about Neons, Purge valves, crap bodykits and shitty boot builds
Wrighty

4th Apr 07 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Mark330d
Looks like Donny is now the pinnacle event of the modified calendar.

You got anything to substantiate this information?

Could do with verifying this from an official source.

[Edited on 03-04-2007 by Ian]

was gonna say...WHAT?
*sara*

4th Apr 07 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
quote:
Originally posted by *sara*

because it gives a really shit image of people who modify their cars, everyone thinks because max power gets so much coverage that modifying cars is all about Neons, Purge valves, crap bodykits and shitty boot builds

yeah I do agree with that, but dont see why all the comments are appropriate about the event itself...Its been cancelled, end of
Novaneil

4th Apr 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trax is my fave, and i've been to Max Power Live for the last 5 years.... Its an ok day out... just the cost that was annoying. Personally I also really like USC but im guessing by other people's comments that its not a popular show for the Corsasport masses. It seems to me that people are so quick to have a dig at the whole "Max Power" thing... when in essence its just trying to cater for our hobbie... Modified cars. I don't get it.... You don't have to buy the mag or attend the shows.

Neil

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Live Cancelled 22 database queries in 0.0083089 seconds