corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » LFC CL thoughts - please go away you non-beleievers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LFC CL thoughts - please go away you non-beleievers
gianluigi

User status: Offline
5th Apr 07 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a 3-0 win against the weakest side in the last 8, and look at this post marvellous!

Munich will win, if milan beat them, Roma will win.

Forza Roma
Jill
Premium Member

5th Apr 07 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
if liverpool win i will kill myself never has such shit team achieved so much

Bit of a drama queen aren't you edd?

They seemed to play well the other day and therefore I would like to know the exact basis of reasoning as to why you say they are "such a shit team" ho hum...

JILL
Hammer

5th Apr 07 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't listen to Edd the bigots views, he doesn't like Liverpool as it's one of the destinations of the immagrant Irish and was predominantly Catholic.

Edd you are a grade A prick
Marc

5th Apr 07 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh
topshot_2k
Banned

5th Apr 07 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why because he has different views to you
gianluigi

5th Apr 07 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like edd. and i like hammer. even though they are from different sides of glasgow, they have very good views on football
Hammer

5th Apr 07 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k

No because i live in a city of Edds, both sides as well Celtic fans and Rangers fans whos views are shaped only by the prejudice passed down to them.

Liverpool won the champions league 2 seasons ago and have just won 3 nil away from home yet he says never has a such a shite team achieved so much, do you maybe think there's alterior motives working there?
dazavich

5th Apr 07 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

No because i live in a city of Edds, both sides as well Celtic fans and Rangers fans whos views are shaped only by the prejudice passed down to them.

Liverpool won the champions league 2 seasons ago and have just won 3 nil away from home yet he says never has a such a shite team achieved so much, do you maybe think there's alterior motives working there?

Have to argee with you there mate, i'm a rangers fan through and through but it annoys me when supporters of my team make us look stupid.

P.S this isnt directed towards Edd, fellow bluenose like myself i mean in general
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Don't listen to Edd the bigots views, he doesn't like Liverpool as it's one of the destinations of the immagrant Irish and was predominantly Catholic.

Edd you are a grade A prick

pmsl you are only showing yourself up for what you are
seen as you seem to know so much about liverpool you would know outside of N.I and scotland they have the largest orange parade in britain

so why would my beliefs about liverpool be religious?
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

its ok mate its a celtic fans new trick if you believe anything different you are a bigot
Hammer

5th Apr 07 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
so why would my beliefs about liverpool be religious?

You might want to change 'beliefs' to 'views' there Edd to back up your point rather than strengthen mine
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no my beliefs is correct i believe they are shite lol
topshot_2k
Banned

5th Apr 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:

its ok mate its a celtic fans new trick if you believe anything different you are a bigot

DBenson

5th Apr 07 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
no my beliefs is correct i believe they are shite lol

I'm sorry but you're beliefs are in fact your OPINION. For your beliefs to be 100% correct they have to either proven or disproven-like a hypothesis. So I think you mean that "in your your opinion you believe them to be shite"
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when did they last win the premiership?

therefore i believe they are shit, nothing more than a cup team
DBenson

5th Apr 07 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
when did they last win the premiership?

Is that the sole basis for your argument here: that for a team to not be deemed shite they have to have won the premiership recently? Do you not think this is just a tad narrow minded- what about all the good, decent lower league clubs? You're saying they're all shite just because they have never won the premiership cos that's not true (obviously I know they can't win the premiership if they're not in the premiership to begin with but it's ludacris to basis any sort of reasoning on that!!)

[Edited on 05-04-2007 by DBenson]
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is not any reasoning for a wind up i was looking for a response and i got it

god people are dumb
eddiewhiteley

5th Apr 07 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wonder if they will top uniteds 26 year wait for the title,17 years so far and they look miles away from a premiership winning team
messham11

5th Apr 07 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How on earth do we look a million miles from winning the league?? The start of the season is what fooked us up, and our record against the bigger teams but weve seemed to improve that over the 2nd half of the season.
With our American owners and new stadium we can only get closer
eddiewhiteley

5th Apr 07 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

22 points behind is quite a gap,the new owners wont be able to outspend united,let alone chelsea,so if united and chelsea both strengthen their squads in the summer i cant see liverpool overtaking either of them.
Hammer

5th Apr 07 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eddiewhiteley
17 years so far and they look miles away from a premiership winning team

Miles away They were the champions of Europe 2 seasons ago and are one of the favourites this season, they are far from miles away. A lot of managers Martin O'Neill included have already said Liverpool will come very close next season if they dont actually win the thing
Cosmo

5th Apr 07 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edd, seriously you come across as an absolute wanker. Not just in this thread but many others you have posted in on here. So kindly STFU and post when you have some views based on fact other than just pure opinion, bias and ignorance.

We were miles away when you look at the points from winning, no doubt about that. Points dont lie. But in terms of having a team/squad able to win games we are only a few top class players away from this...our defensive record shows this being more of less equal to both Utds and Chelseas, so its just those 20+ goals a season forwards we need.

And as for questioning us in Europe...we won it 2 seasons ago with a worse team/squad, we have won more games in it than any other English club in the last 5 seasons, and we knocked out Barca this time round over two legs...so thats why we are one of the favourites at the moment.

eddiewhiteley

5th Apr 07 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eddiewhiteley
17 years so far and they look miles away from a premiership winning team

Miles away They were the champions of Europe 2 seasons ago and are one of the favourites this season, they are far from miles away. A lot of managers Martin O'Neill included have already said Liverpool will come very close next season if they dont actually win the thing

im not talking about the european cup im talkin about the premiership,people talk them up every year but they always flatter to decieve in the league,so what if martin o'niell thinks they have a chance

im not saying they are a bad team,as they obviously aren't, i just dont think they are anywhere near as close as some people think to winning the championship.
PhilC

6th Apr 07 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Valencia will win it IMO

Well at least one other person shares my opinion!
Edd

6th Apr 07 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Edd, seriously you come across as an absolute wanker. Not just in this thread but many others you have posted in on here. So kindly STFU and post when you have some views based on fact other than just pure opinion, bias and ignorance.

why dont you kindly get a fucking grip

i will say what i like and you have two choices, like it or turn it sideways and shove it up your arse

cosmo the vioce of all sense in the world...........please

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » LFC CL thoughts - please go away you non-beleievers 23 database queries in 0.0172970 seconds