corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Italian police

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Italian police
gianluigi

User status: Offline
5th Apr 07 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav

But it goes for any club, fans should not be subject to the abuse they get in italian stadiums.

i do believe there was no trouble in the milan/inter matches. lets not generalise the violence to italian stadiums....and understand that its the roma/lazio "ultra" fans. they, as cosmo said, influence the clubs, they play a big part, and if something happens which they dont like, they'll rampage. these fans run the streets of rome, it goes far beyond trouble making fans, its almost organised crime.

forza roma.
dazavich

5th Apr 07 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
dazavich rangers fans where attacked by the police on the way and leaving the game also

but no singing fuck the pope matters more to the authorities

I know mate, had two mates at the game calling me to tell me what was going on. Its a fucking joke. We all know we shouldn't sing FTP but you get fans who do, does that merit smashed heads, broken legs, arms etc
Hammer

5th Apr 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
dazavich rangers fans where attacked by the police on the way and leaving the game also

If the rangers fans had the same stinking attitude as you i'd have used a bigger bat tbh
gianluigi

5th Apr 07 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is there trouble only when english teams play in rome?

[bowel, shit, spoon]
topshot_2k
Banned

5th Apr 07 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from what i saw the roma started it, the police didnt seem bothered about their fans prob due to how corrupt it is over there.

IMO they should kicked from the cup
dazavich

5th Apr 07 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They shouldn't be kicked from the cup but i think they'll get punished with a few closed doors games. The italian/spanish police really need to sort it out, happens too many times with innocent parties getting injured.
Rachel H

5th Apr 07 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, Italians and their dirty scum nation are starting to push their luck with me.

I hate them, they are a bunch of weak self loving idiots.

They run away in wars and change sides when they start loosing, TWICE!! They pick on the unarmed and weak, give those United supporters riot gear and I bet they could knock 10 shades of shit out of the fucking dirty scum Italians.
gianluigi

5th Apr 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring up the past to suite your own agenda oliver

why cant none of you understand that its a minority who cause trouble...much like anywhere....including england ffs.

the man u fans were warned what could happen, so they react to being provoked, very clever!
dazavich

5th Apr 07 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a minority yes, but almost every time a british team goes to spain/italy there's trouble, not saying its all the foreign teams fault all the time but it happens too much to be considered a coincidence.

Why was the riot police not in with the Roma fans congrigating around the Man Utd fans, surely this would have been safer?

The behaviour of the riot police and roma fans near the Man Utd fans was fucking terrible.
Nath

5th Apr 07 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's always English/British teams as we are an easy target and the provocators know they'll get a reaction from us, unfortunatley.
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Edd

If the rangers fans had the same stinking attitude as you i'd have used a bigger bat tbh

are you my shadow or something

i wasnt condoning just pointing out the hypocrisy of banning people from singing songs about past battles whilst allowing the police to beat fuck out of people

[Edited on 05-04-2007 by Edd]
gianluigi

5th Apr 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dazavich
It is a minority yes, but almost every time a british team goes to spain/italy there's trouble, not saying its all the foreign teams fault all the time but it happens too much to be considered a coincidence.

you saying the english fans are trouble makers?
Hammer

5th Apr 07 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have Rangers fans as mates and even family, I certainly would not condone the violence shown towards them especially women and children, I don't condone either the actions of the few to put them in that predicament.
Marc

5th Apr 07 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
why cant none of you understand that its a minority who cause trouble...much like anywhere....including england ffs.

the man u fans were warned what could happen, so they react to being provoked, very clever!

I havn't mentioned any race/country being at fault, only those that are involved. Be it the officials at the Lille game or the Police at the Roma game.

Stop bringing your ethnic background in to it.
Edd

5th Apr 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the main probelm is though hammer people intent on causing trouble will
gianluigi

5th Apr 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

I havn't mentioned any race/country being at fault, only those that are involved. Be it the officials at the Lille game or the Police at the Roma game.

Stop bringing your ethnic background in to it.

i was speaking to oliver. and the others who generalise trouble wiht italian football. iirc the milan celtic match went by trouble free?
Marc

5th Apr 07 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right. Its just unfortunate both the Lille and Roma incidents featured Man United fans/Italian teams and officials.
dazavich

5th Apr 07 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dazavich

you saying the english fans are trouble makers?

No, for a start i said British teams.

I think that the man utd fans were provoked into a reaction by the Roma fans last night, this caused them to react when they made it 1-1, and started the riot police off.

Dont mean to bring rangers into it again but the at the osasuna game the announcer started playing "Simply the best", Why would a team who had never played this before play a song that played a major part in a rangers song im sure a few will know? Because it got a reaction out of our fans, we start singing that song and next day are being told we should be thrown out of europe etc

They were looking for a reaction from both sets of supporters and that's what they got.
Tommy

5th Apr 07 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Italian Head of Police just sai he supported the actions of the police, they did nothing rong and he didnt see any evidence of excessive violence
topshot_2k
Banned

5th Apr 07 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corruption
Dean_W

5th Apr 07 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy
Italian Head of Police just sai he supported the actions of the police, they did nothing rong and he didnt see any evidence of excessive violence

Excessive violence isn't the word. It was fucking brutal. You didn't see the italian fans, who were doing exactly the same as the english fans getting the shit beat out of them.

Totally unacceptable. The police in this country would have got sacked for acting like that.
Rachel H

5th Apr 07 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tell you, that Police chief should come over here and let the fucking Italian twat take a few licks to the face from a Manc fan and see how he likes it.

They make me sick.
gianluigi

5th Apr 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're a lovely lad
Rachel H

5th Apr 07 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Italian Football Federation president Giancarlo Abete praised the action of police.

"We owe gratitude to our law enforcers and I don't believe those who try to make games safe can be crucified in this manner," he said.

Fcuking disgusting, this bloke should never be allowed to step foot in this country and if he does throw him off the White Cliffs.

I am enraged.
chris-sri

5th Apr 07 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a fucking joke. To be honest the fault is not with the Officers in the stadium I would suggest. The fault is with the people who planned that set up and didn't put any Police on the Roma side to stop them getting close enough to throw missiles and run towards the United fans in the first place.

* This contrdicts what I said about the individual Officers last night. However on reflection I think had they not managed to keep the two sets of fans apart there would have been murders

[Edited on 05-04-2007 by chris-sri]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Italian police 23 database queries in 0.0153089 seconds