corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gone preem :) so a couple of pics from my garage

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gone preem :) so a couple of pics from my garage
antmashed

User status: Offline
18th Apr 07 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piece of shat imo

nice wheels though
RKS

18th Apr 07 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom1502
smooth gsi with what splitter

its a aftermarket front bumper, full fibreglass item, got it from ebay, the seller comes on here,

i had to mod the fog lamp holes slightly to fit the gsi fog lamps.

oh and yes as asked previously all the work has been done by myself,

the stickers on the side are staying for now..
Carl

18th Apr 07 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you not feel like a complete bell end driving that around?
antmashed

18th Apr 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would
RKS

18th Apr 07 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest no i dont feel like a bell end whilst driving it, If i was to not like the modifications I have done I wouldnt have done them in the first place!

I wouldnt take a car and turn it into something that i didnt like would i? its been modified for me, in my style and im very happy with it.
antmashed

18th Apr 07 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats going on with the dull patches on the boot?

photoshopped or just needs sparaying or what?
loo_goblin

18th Apr 07 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got rid of the shopping lists i see

i always quite liked this car, diffrent but still works

antmashed, you would feel like a bellend maybe because you are, stop trying to impress the old boys like steve etc by slagging of someones car, if it isnt constructive or positive feedback try in future to keep you yap shut, thank you
neil h

18th Apr 07 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i', not a fan of the front bumper but the rest of it all works quite nicely, looks a bit different with out being ridiculous.

sod what everyone else says, it wouldn't be a truely unique car if everyone liked it.
Pete_vxl

18th Apr 07 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

least he has the balls to go past the gsi kit and speedlines...
Carl

18th Apr 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Rikki--
to be honest no i dont feel like a bell end whilst driving it, If i was to not like the modifications I have done I wouldnt have done them in the first place!

I wouldnt take a car and turn it into something that i didnt like would i? its been modified for me, in my style and im very happy with it.

ok, fair play, its just to me having them stickers on like that is the equivielent of walking around with addidas popper trousers teamed with a set of shoes., for both, prejudice is wrong but its human nature.
RKS

18th Apr 07 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antmashed
whats going on with the dull patches on the boot?

photoshopped or just needs sparaying or what?

the boot needs spraying, the patches are matt black, had a couple of dings so decided to sort them out and de-wiper it whilst i was at it, I just havent got around to flatting the whole boot down and spraying it up in gloss black, i've also got another gsi spoiler to be painted black as the current one has holes in the top from an old Saxo spoiler.

thanks for the comments loo_goblin yeah decided the shopping list's had to go, they really bug me on cars now!
RKS

18th Apr 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

ok, fair play, its just to me having them stickers on like that is the equivielent of walking around with addidas popper trousers teamed with a set of shoes., for both, prejudice is wrong but its human nature.

I completly see where you are coming from, that the stickers on the side make the car appear 'chavvy' which to be honest I agree with, personally im not a 'chav' allthough i do like the kitted more ott style of cars i like the subtly modified stuff also, i'm more a metal head myself.

I have tried to combat the 'chavvy' look with more performance/handling mods like the brake upgrades, anti-roll bars, strut braces, the engine mods,

I suppose i'm trying to create a best of both worlds car which is why recently I have dropped from 17's to 15's, in order to satisfy my need for a kitted car and also a need for a car which drives and performs well.
antmashed

18th Apr 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loo_goblin
got rid of the shopping lists i see

i always quite liked this car, diffrent but still works

antmashed, you would feel like a bellend maybe because you are, stop trying to impress the old boys like steve etc by slagging of someones car, if it isnt constructive or positive feedback try in future to keep you yap shut, thank you

sorry mate
12vMatt

18th Apr 07 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i'm more a metal head myself.

and fair play to you for daring to be different with the car, its good to see a change from the speedlines/softstars and gsi kit
Bram

18th Apr 07 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

I completly see where you are coming from, that the stickers on the side make the car appear 'chavvy' which to be honest I agree with, personally im not a 'chav' allthough i do like the kitted more ott style of cars i like the subtly modified stuff also, i'm more a metal head myself.

I have tried to combat the 'chavvy' look with more performance/handling mods like the brake upgrades, anti-roll bars, strut braces, the engine mods,

I suppose i'm trying to create a best of both worlds car which is why recently I have dropped from 17's to 15's, in order to satisfy my need for a kitted car and also a need for a car which drives and performs well.

They look like shit tattoo's on a car though, I really don't see what looks good/different/kitted about them each to their own though.

Wheels look smart- Dont look like Borbets though. Look like replica OZ Polaris (MHW or something like that- Motorworld jobbies anyway) sprayed up funky?
LeeM

18th Apr 07 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it looks very 90's. im not slaggin it at all though its all about what you like
like the idea behind the engine though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gone preem :) so a couple of pics from my garage 22 database queries in 0.0111320 seconds