corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6Jx15et49 5 Spoke 4 Stud Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6Jx15et49 5 Spoke 4 Stud Alloys
njc11

User status: Offline
11th Oct 07 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell you wot you can just have them!!

Come on, i aint giving them away! jesus..

Nick
eazy187

11th Oct 07 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will you post or is it local pickup only?
njc11

11th Oct 07 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pick up ideally... if they get marked by courier i cant be held responsible for damage.. even when protected and well packaged..

Nick
Jenko_Sport

11th Oct 07 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sooner you get the idea that your not going to get anywhere near 350 for them the quicker they will sell.
njc11

11th Oct 07 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just concentrate on your car mate

As ive quite clearly stated before 350 o.n.o!! (Or near offer!!!) you start high etc ??? well i do anyway...??

If someone comes along and offers me a sensible price then i will take it... £100 / £120 is just taking the pi55..

These wheels are mint with brand new tyres (few hundread miles) so someone make me an offer? Branded Toyos 195x45x15..

When i wanted a set in this condition it took me ages to find them and i paid the extra ££ for that...

If no one is interested in these then why waste time and effort posting comments on this thread which are totally pointless....

Cheers

Nick
random dav
Premium Member

11th Oct 07 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do people feel the need to slag peoples prices off. If they are too expensive for you, dont post, it isn't affecting you.

[Edited on 11-10-2007 by random dav]

WRLFC !

Project cars
njc11

12th Oct 07 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
njc11

13th Oct 07 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
damonbug

13th Oct 07 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too dear not really, where are you located nik??
njc11

13th Oct 07 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stockport mate

Cheers

Nick
njc11

16th Oct 07 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
njc11

17th Oct 07 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
njc11

18th Oct 07 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
njc11

19th Oct 07 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
njc11

19th Oct 07 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
Willox

19th Oct 07 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the boy's still a goon though for wantin stupid money for alloys that i too wouldnt pay more than £130 quid.you keep sayin 'or nearest offer' technically i have the 'nearest offer' to you're insane £350 base price so that in theory means theyre mine fuckin dreamers!
njc11

19th Oct 07 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grow up!! your only a spotty 17 year old and mummy and daddy have bought u everyting u ever wanted!

Do u really think i need to sell these for the money?? errr... NO!

Its to make abit of space in my garage!

Im quite happy to wait till someone makes a more sensible offer.. im sure someone will come along at sompoint..

£350 is a starting point.. i dont expect to get that for them.. im looking for sensible offers... u got that?
njc11

20th Oct 07 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
G11_VTS

20th Oct 07 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol nice nic, like how you put corsa loon in his place, at the end of the day, yeah this price is maybe a bit high but I garuntee that if you wait long enough someone will pay a price that you are looking for then all will be fine!

At the end of the day slagging off how much you want for these on the thread is not going to make people wantto buy them as they may feel they are getting ripped off!

Not fair imo!

Everyone get a grip, the sale of these does not concern you and also carsa loon sounds like if you speak nicely to mummy and daddy maybe they will give you the extra cash hehe!!!

Free bump anyway mate!
dezzy.kay

20th Oct 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clean set of wheels like the look of them m8 but wish i could afford them
Batmanman

22nd Oct 07 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will give you £130 for them.
njc11

22nd Oct 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
Batmanman

22nd Oct 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

out of curiousity whats the lowest price you would accept? as having read the reply's £350 seems like a joke..
njc11

22nd Oct 07 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wot ever your willng to pay? but thats too cheap.. (your offer)

If i post these wheels up for £200... someone will still say thats to dear anyway.. so i cant win... this is a for sale section... wot gets me is muppets questioning the sale price and startng an argument about it... why if they aint even interested?? Its nowt to do with them?

As ive said ive started high.. as someone will appreciate the wheels for wot they are, condition of them with brand new tyres etc then put an offer in accordingly.. i.e not take the pi55!

Im selling these to make room in my garage.. and im quite happy to wait as im sure someone will be looking for exactly these wheels and be chuffed to bits with them etc and appreciate them for what they are.. (it will more than likely be a Nova owner..)

Cheers

Nick
Willox

22nd Oct 07 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by G11_VTS
Lol nice nic, like how you put corsa loon in his place, at the end of the day, yeah this price is maybe a bit high but I garuntee that if you wait long enough someone will pay a price that you are looking for then all will be fine!

At the end of the day slagging off how much you want for these on the thread is not going to make people wantto buy them as they may feel they are getting ripped off!

Not fair imo!

Everyone get a grip, the sale of these does not concern you and also carsa loon sounds like if you speak nicely to mummy and daddy maybe they will give you the extra cash hehe!!!

Free bump anyway mate!

yes i have definately been put in my place,this boy is a complete wank by the sounds of things.and yes i have had everything in life bought for me,fuckoff you twat,i probably make more as an apprentice mechanical engineer than you do in you're dead end job,shit price and can't see them selling so you will just have to have'no room in your garage' or whatever the real reason may be,fag! haha

<<  1    2    3  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6Jx15et49 5 Spoke 4 Stud Alloys 25 database queries in 0.3923841 seconds