corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ronaldinho - chelsea contract

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ronaldinho - chelsea contract
Nath

User status: Offline
25th Sep 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
u2u would be better i think, i fear i could start a match day riot if my views were aired in public

Between who?

I think we know the answer to that 1

Thought so
Hammer

25th Sep 07 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Bill,

Another great column today from your wee soap box on tabloid hill. Please for the love of god change your tune from the same old _____________________________anti anything other than your own upbringing, values and fanaticism. It has become tedious and boring to flick to your section with a clenched fist awaiting for everything i stand for and support to be torn to shreds by your meagre excuse for a few sentences. (Defacing your toothy grin with a biro does however bring me comfort through those long lunch hours, i must admit)

If it weren't for the mammaries gracing the third page of your paper i wouldn't even find your rag fit to wrap my chips in.

Regards,

Paul

his reply...

Paul,

Thanks for your email, though I feel it mises the point a tad. I will put my hand on the Bible and swear on the lives of my children that__________________________- and if you knew me, you would know that to be 100 per cent true for very simple reasons. No, the reason I wrote this article is that _______________________________________________Now, you may agree with him and if so, fair enough. But I don't. Would you deny me the right to say so jus because its at odds with youre own thoughts?

All the best,

Bill.

PS ... let me kno where that chippie is that still wraps there stuff in newspapers. Always tastes better.
Robbo

25th Sep 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

25th Sep 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heavily edited but you get the point

My reply afterwards was something along the lines of was your secretary off or your spell checker on the blink, i can't seem to find that though.
Whittie

25th Sep 07 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a sarccy cunt
Hammer

25th Sep 07 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sentence sealed the deal for me -

'let me kno where that chippie is that still wraps there stuff in newspapers'

text talk and use of 'there' incorrectly, shocking for a journalist.
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Sep 07 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Although Ronaldinho has said that he wants to stay and make this his very best season, if Barcelona were to receive a very big offer I think they would sell.

- Graham Hunter

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Jill
Premium Member

25th Sep 07 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
he will throw a whole load more money now IMO.

I dont think he wanted to back Mourinho with cash as didnt agree with how he was doing things, but once he has a yes man he'll give him another fortune to spend.

Yep puppet on a string...

JILL

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ronaldinho - chelsea contract 24 database queries in 0.0119331 seconds