corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My new car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My new car
John G

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 08 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep painted the wheels, roof rails and trims around the mirrors all the same colour and iv painted the bump strips and a spar set of door handles which i havent put on yep, will also be doing the sideskirts the same colour as the wheels in the near future
Huwsi

2nd Mar 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Are the bump strips hard to remove/ put back because I really want to colour code mine
John G

2nd Mar 08 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piece of piss mate to get the rear off open the front doors get a hammer and a cloth, wrap the cloth around the hammer head and gently tap the boot end of the bump strip towards the front door you'll know when it cant go any further then you just lift them off.

To do the fronts, have all doors shut and using the same hammer method, tap the end nearest the front of the car, and tap it towards the rear door these will then also lift off.

[Edited on 02-03-2008 by John G]
Huwsi

3rd Mar 08 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
Piece of piss mate to get the rear off open the front doors get a hammer and a cloth, wrap the cloth around the hammer head and gently tap the boot end of the bump strip towards the front door you'll know when it cant go any further then you just lift them off.

To do the fronts, have all doors shut and using the same hammer method, tap the end nearest the front of the car, and tap it towards the rear door these will then also lift off.

Awesome mate- I was woried I'd have to take it to the bodyshop
Tommy L

3rd Mar 08 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 doors

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My new car 22 database queries in 0.3825860 seconds