corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA: Rangers vs Werder Bremen

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UEFA: Rangers vs Werder Bremen
Edd

User status: Offline
7th Mar 08 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
edd do you know the odds that were given for 2-0?

12-1 iirc
Edd

7th Mar 08 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DBenson
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

As I am new to this football thing

Why are you even on here, your posts show you clearly know nothing about football and you consistently spam sport day with your inane rubbish and lack of knowledge! And god know why you even support Rangers- probably fancy one of the players I'm guessing!

On another note. Good win for rangers. Very well done, was a good match by all accounts.

[Edited on 07-03-2008 by DBenson]

wrong side of the bed

shelly's alright, nothing wrong with showing an interest in new things
Shelly
Premium Member

7th Mar 08 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks Edd
Cosmo

7th Mar 08 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although her lack of footballing knowedge shows through with choosing to support Rangers

Edd

7th Mar 08 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Although her lack of footballing knowedge shows through with choosing to support Rangers

your lack of knowledge shows through by being unable to actually spell knowledge
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th Mar 08 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see you in the champions league next year

oh wait everto will have the 4th spot in your league
Cosmo

7th Mar 08 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
see you in the champions league next year

oh wait everto will have the 4th spot in your league

It's OK, we'll soon see you in the UEFA when you fail to get out of the group stages as usual.
DBenson

7th Mar 08 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrong side of bed, not at all, its friday an I'm in an excellent mood. Just fed up of reading inanane drivel, spam and attention whoring comments from her that's all to be honest. And I'm entitled to my opinion- sorry I'm not in the shelley fan club Jeez are there any women that know anything about football genuinely or do they all think that such & such football player is pretty And fair enough you are all entitled to your opinion about me being a wanker PMSL
Cosmo

7th Mar 08 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Wrong side of bed, not at all, its friday an I'm in an excellent mood. Just fed up of reading inanane drivel, spam and attention whoring comments from her that's all to be honest. And I'm entitled to my opinion- sorry I'm not in the shelley fan club Jeez are there any women that know anything about football genuinely or do they all think that such & such football player is pretty And fair enough you are all entitled to your opinion about me being a wanker PMSL

What a tool you are.
RyanSxi

7th Mar 08 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Personally I dont think she is attention whoring in here at all. It seems a generally interest in a club and a new hobby of watching football.

p.s. the comment about women not knowing much about football, Jill seems to know as much (if not more ) about it than me, and probably you
Shelly
Premium Member

7th Mar 08 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shall keep my inane drivel, spam and attention whoring comments to myself from now on then.

I wasn't aware that females were not allowed to take an interest in football.
Cosmo

7th Mar 08 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
p.s. the comment about women not knowing much about football, Jill seems to know as much (if not more ) about it than me, and probably you

Shelly knows more than you tbh.
Cosmo

7th Mar 08 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I shall keep my inane drivel, spam and attention whoring comments to myself from now on then.

Keep posting. Everyone else doesnt care, so hopefully it will just keep him away from here and do us all a favour.
DBenson

7th Mar 08 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What a tool you are.

Like I said before everyones entitled to their opinion
DBenson

quote:
quote:

Keep posting. Everyone else doesnt care, so hopefully it will just keep him away from here and do us all a favour.

Great encourage her to spam even more
Cosmo

quote:

Very few people who werent born in the 30's and 40's have that opinion though.
Cosmo

7th Mar 08 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Great encourage her to spam even more

Point out the spam?
RyanSxi

7th Mar 08 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Others do spam/attention whore. Not people in here tho
strick206

7th Mar 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, i don't think shelly is an attention whore, she just posts stuff that she is interested in

and she will be learning more by reading stuff in here also, everyone started somewhere
Edd

7th Mar 08 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

look mate i have no reason whatsoever to be in the shelly fan club she has shown an interest in rangers and i myself being a fan of rangers like to encourage new fans to our club.

i dont know exactly what drivel and spamming you are talking about but i certainly dont see it.

anyway the only threads she posts are about rangers which are in the most part replied to by myself and fellow gers fans on here or certain people looking to get a rise out of us
RyanSxi

7th Mar 08 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi

Shelly knows more than you tbh.

By your Wes Brown comments I'd say she knows ALOT more than you
Edd

7th Mar 08 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fact that shelly is an attractive girl doesnt even come into this either if cosmo showed an interest in rangers i'd have time for him maybe even hammer aswell
DBenson

7th Mar 08 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Very few people who werent born in the 30's and 40's have that opinion though.

I never once stated FYI that women weren't allowed to like football. As for pointing out the spam, I'd probably be here all day chasing examples for you. And as for attention whoring- the above example is perfect amongst others knowing damn well all you blokes will jump to 'poor shelleys defence'- "
quote:
"

And yeah jill knows a hell of a lot about football, in fact it's incredibly scary she know more than most blokes. I work with her so get it first hand

Fair play about the learning things and posting regarding your interest- maybe I misconstru that and comments for spam. At the end of the day this is a forum and allowed the will of free speach and opinions etc.
Jamie

7th Mar 08 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is priceless - Shelly is female so therefore cannot have an opinion or interest in anything football related?

How simple-minded are you?

As far as I know her ex got her into it and she has carried on with this interest to follow Rangers
Jamie

7th Mar 08 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s. - as for the game i just saw the highlights and their goalie appeared to be quite shocking

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA: Rangers vs Werder Bremen 23 database queries in 0.0131509 seconds