corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black sport

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black sport
eastbourne racer

User status: Offline
20th Mar 08 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i no im guna go scrappies and get a cheap front bumper and use that as its guna be 90% new i just need to figure out how to mount it and keep it stable but i think it looks pretty good wat ya think? shouldgive it a nice mean look. damm i really need to sort that bonnet lol

ill back on at 5ish so were ave a chat bout what i can do with it then m8
Corsa_Scotty

20th Mar 08 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the bumper from the Mini Aero kit its like £1000 extra for the body kit Looks far to wide and i dont think it will curve round and meet the arches propperly! but will see what the end result is

[Edited on 20-03-2008 by ScottyBhoy2k7]
eastbourne racer

20th Mar 08 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait how much is that front bumper? is it of a new fiesta? yer ive had a chat with a mate that works in a body shop and he thinks it should be ok, were guna cut some slits in the insides of the curves and bend it round more if u no what i mean. what do you think tho should look ok????
16V_1600

20th Mar 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks too wide to me, but I'll reserve judgment till it's fitted

Brave man.
eastbourne racer

20th Mar 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviously its not just guna fit straigh on i think ill take a inch or so out of the centre and bond back together then start on getting the sides looking good then ill bond onto the ogiginal bumper and the cut out all the old bumper thats not needed.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black sport 23 database queries in 0.0124910 seconds