corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ephedrine

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ephedrine
AdZ9

User status: Offline
7th Apr 08 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8mg tabs or 30mg tabs don't make a difference really does it? I have to take 3 sometimes 4 tabs to make it 24mg or 32mg, they are tiny tabs aswell
johnhara1

7th Apr 08 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to take these (well i say used to, i still take them but at the mo ive run out)

When i take them i notice the following:

Increased heart rate
Sweating
Dry mouth
Dehydration
Go to the toilet alot more than usual
Depending on dosage i find it gives me bursts of energy but nothing to get excited about, seem to shift the love handles quicker on the stuff though.

AdZ9

15th Apr 08 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And after just over a week of using the ECA to its full potential and i'm stopping. Its amazing i love the ECA and the effect/feeling it gives me and has helped me focus more in my workouts................................. the reason i'm stopping is because of its other common side effect felt by males.................

erection problems! The ephedrine causes major erection problems which most people suffer from when on it, i thought i would be ok as i'm usually a proper randy andy and can get it up no problems.
First thought there was something wrong the other day when i just couldn't get it up, even with my gf there fully naked and trying.
Then last night it was useless, was like 50% of its strength it was useless, had to thumb it in pretty much, lost its strength twice aswell. Also noticed it being smaller when flaccid as well which is also a side effect of the eph.

Told the gf about it and i've decided I aint using it anymore, will only use my months supply when i'm at the very end of my cut and its only stubborn fat left! Not worth the feelin/effect of eph if i can't even get a full on erection!
Dean_W

15th Apr 08 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
When i take them i notice the following:

Increased heart rate
Sweating
Dry mouth
Dehydration
Go to the toilet alot more than usual
Depending on dosage i find it gives me bursts of energy

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
erection problems!

Is this shit legal speed
AdZ9

15th Apr 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much, has similar effects but its not a class a drug!
Dean_W

15th Apr 08 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Class B btw.

Thats utter madness, not illegal but same effects.
AdZ9

15th Apr 08 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it is illegal if your found with 1000's of them as you could be dealing them which is against the Medicine Act or something.

But personal use is fine, and you can order them online from Canada and they get delivered by air mail. Its banned in USA and Australia though!
Dean_W

15th Apr 08 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah rite. I just read where it's banned.

Isn't ephedrine in a lot of cold and flu medicines?
AdZ9

15th Apr 08 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh, it opens the airways etc helps you breath, on the pots its "nasal decongestant tablets"
drunkenfool

22nd Apr 08 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started using it 2 weeks ago to give me an extra boost before cardio sessions at the pool (swimming at least 160 lenghts a day), and i found that it definately helps. I got my tattoo retouched on thursaday so cant swim for a few days, I ended up taking quite a bit of ephedrine today anyway just cos I dont wanna put on any weight while im not swimming, and ive not had an apetite all day, not eaten a thing
I took some on saturday night before going out, and i also had problems getting it up for the first time in pretty much as long as I can remeber, i just never put 2 and 2 together. Maybe not the best idea to take it before anight out again

[Edited on 22-04-2008 by drunkenfool]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ephedrine 23 database queries in 0.3954780 seconds