corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Earning £££ from home.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Earning £££ from home.
Cosmo

User status: Offline
16th May 08 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve X16XE
You have just proved that you know very little about kleeneze and pyramid schemes.

I hadnt even started saying what I do and dont know

Kleeneze is your typical MLM scam which is being done under a few loop holes that currently allow MLM (and not pyramid schemes) in this country. Whilst how they currently are is not illegal, it is a fact that only the people at the top get rich and the people below do the hard work and dont.

Anyone who works for these types of things are either a. totally thick and stupid, or b. just stupid. Im not sure, or care, which one of these you are, but obviously been taken in by the hype and thinks its a nice way to not work properly and earn big money - it wont happen. Dont waste your time and go out and get some qualifications and a proper job.
S@M

16th May 08 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
You have just proved that you know very little about kleeneze and pyramid schemes.

I hadnt even started saying what I do and dont know

Kleeneze is your typical MLM scam which is being done under a few loop holes that currently allow MLM (and not pyramid schemes) in this country. Whilst how they currently are is not illegal, it is a fact that only the people at the top get rich and the people below do the hard work and dont.

Anyone who works for these types of things are either a. totally thick and stupid, or b. just stupid. Im not sure, or care, which one of these you are, but obviously been taken in by the hype and thinks its a nice way to not work properly and earn big money - it wont happen. Dont waste your time and go out and get some qualifications and a proper job.

Steve X16XE

16th May 08 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who advatise Kleeneze (i'm sure you've seen a flyer), say that you can earn an extra £50 to £400 a week.

Most people don't get told that they can earn big bucks because they just don't believe it.

It is far from a "get rich quick" (i said that not you). The ones that are earning the bigger bucks have been doing it for atleast 10 years.

For eg, I've just sponsered someone who is after earning an extra £50 a week to put fuel into her car. That is it. TBH, she'll end up earning more than that in her 1st month anyway.

In a few months she'll ask me "steve, how much do you earn" and i'll tell her, (£1000 last month) if you was wondering. She'll then ask me how do i do that. I'll then show her how to do this and she'll earn £1k a month. Because i've helped her to earn more, i'll earn more from the company.

Pyramid schemes hand down stock down the "ranks" to the little people. Then the little people can't move the stock and loose out.

Kleeneze, we order from the company (i have a £1k limit) and give straight to the customer who give you the money straight away. Done.

(i think i'm taking on Paul here )
Cosmo

16th May 08 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See...now that just sounds like a pitch to me

Whilst I know its not your typical pyramid scheme, it is still basically the exact same concept. You'll only make decent money by getting others to join under you, they'll only make decent money by getting people under them, etc. etc. It basically goes up the ladder until the guys at the top are the ones making the real money and fools like you are working your ass off to earn fuck all.
Steve X16XE

16th May 08 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry for the sales pitch then (i'm onto my Corona now).

Yeah, that is true that you'll earn a lot more by building a team than trying to retail the big numbers (someone has done £12k a month in retail, fuck that!!!).

Most of them still work hard though. Even the big earners.

It's like me saying to you to go do something like retail £5k in a month and i tell you that i only do £500 a month. Your going to think fuck off, you can't even do that yourself.

You understand that? I've just read it back to myself and i'm a little confused

It not like "do as i say, not do as i do" They lead by example.
Ste
Premium Member

16th May 08 at 23:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My missus works as a body shop at home consultant and it is a very similar setup. Does that make that a con? of course, people who recruit more earn more, thats an incentive, as the more people on the books, the bigger the catchment of customers = more money.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th May 08 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And of course the major difference between those models and your typical pyramid scam is that the latter doesn't actually turnover a profit. You sell space on waiting lists and that type of poppycock. Selling merchandise through tied team arrangements is a different deal.
Colin

16th May 08 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone actually buy any of the shite out that kleeneze book

I get it dropped on my door step every now & then & it goes straight in the bin, surely you only need to buy tupper wear boxes & cloaths pegs once in your life
John

16th May 08 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who was it that came on here and told us how they'd be making 60k a year or whatever it was through kleeneze
Steve X16XE

16th May 08 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, i don't understand what you put there.

Colin, i had an order for £85 on monday. I delivered it yesterday.
Colin

16th May 08 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can remember that arguement but cant remember which character it was

Remember the salary Vs No years service/peg baskets sold chart he produced!! Belter!!
Colin

16th May 08 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ian, i don't understand what you put there.

Colin, i had an order for £85 on monday. I delivered it yesterday.

Thats alot of cereal containers!
John

16th May 08 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=363940

lmfao.

Are you making that much mate?
Steve X16XE

16th May 08 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You sell space on waiting lists and that type of poppycock.

space on waiting lists? You must have had a book though your door at one point.

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Selling merchandise through tied team arrangements is a different deal.

Thats the pyrimid schemes.
Colin

16th May 08 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without being smart, its maybe ok for topping up your income, my mates grandad delivers junk to get some beer & fag money & keep himself busy now hes retired, you couldnt make a living off it though!!
John

17th May 08 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2k a month you were to be making by last xmas, are you making anywhere near that, i'd bet every penny I have on you not making it.

It gets better when you read further

Retired by 33 on kleeneze.

[Edited on 17-05-2008 by John]
Steve X16XE

17th May 08 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=363940

lmfao.

Are you making that much mate?

Nope. I'm a lazy badger as i said earlyer in the thread Getting there though.
Colin

17th May 08 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is absolute nonsense, im away to bed to dream about tupper wear boxes
Colin

17th May 08 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That thread is hilarious, saved it to my favorites to cheer me up later!
John

17th May 08 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've already sent away for an info pack tbh, was looking at being an atc but seems I can earn more money, without 3 years training, and only work 5 hours a week
Steve X16XE

17th May 08 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just read through a bit of it

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
steve, off the betterware stuff, did you work there recently, with phil with the mr2? or mounty?

To answer you correctly, yes i did work with Phil, he had a VTR b4 the MR2. Mounty left just as i started.

Only took a year to answer you
Steve X16XE

17th May 08 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've already sent away for an info pack tbh,

So when you joining then
Steve X16XE

17th May 08 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
2k a month you were to be making by last xmas, are you making anywhere near that, i'd bet every penny I have on you not making it.

I've just been thinking that if things had gone to plan (we all know they never do) then yes i would have been on that right now

Bastardo, got me all sad now
Colin

17th May 08 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This made me chuckle!!

quote:
Originally posted by AK
Stevie : your on feckin drugs man!!

You really have a lot of belief in whatever they have told you. It appears, to me, that you are like a programmed robot. True to the Kleeneeze cause! Must multiply!!

All your 'shit' is going on about ask them, ask me.. i 'might' this that... next time you see so-and-so ask about bobby davro etc. What a load of cack

John

17th May 08 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I've just been thinking that if things had gone to plan (we all know they never do) then yes i would have been on that right now

Bastardo, got me all sad now

It's nothing to do with going to plan, it was never going to happen.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Earning £££ from home. 23 database queries in 0.1579010 seconds