corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What suppliments do people take then??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What suppliments do people take then??
AdZ9

User status: Offline
12th Aug 08 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No harm at all, only harm would be if someone on here who doesn't know as much as they think suggest something to you, you go and do it/buy it and then don't progress etc, thats all i'm saying mate.

Spend a couple of hours reading articles etc and you'll learn on your own, then can base choices on proper research etc
Iain M

12th Aug 08 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or possably cause an injury to me. Yeah thanks for the advice any way - shall have a look at somewhere with a bit of background if ya know what i measn.
J4M13

12th Aug 08 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you changed the thread title Iain?

anyways, i take Protein powder shakes from BDA i think(get it on ebay, pretty cheap), Creatine e2 tablets from CNP and DNA tablets which i take after meals. Also use CNP pro recover shake which i buy from my gym an they make it up, which is to be taken immediately after a workout.

my gym is ace being a proper bodybuilding gym, they sell all suppliments you can ever want and also will make you a shake when and as you want it.

[Edited on 12-08-2008 by J4M13]
Iain M

13th Aug 08 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yeah i changed it.

There is a local shop near me that sells all this stuff and i know the owner is a proper BB so i think i may pop in and ask him.
J4M13

13th Aug 08 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what ever you do, dont go to a holland and baratts, proper gash.
Iain M

13th Aug 08 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody expensive in there n'all

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What suppliments do people take then?? 23 database queries in 0.0079429 seconds