corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Family life,growing up and general upbringing...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Family life,growing up and general upbringing...
Cosmo

User status: Offline
6th Aug 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kurt

6th Aug 08 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was brought up and not dragged up.
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
ok... i was born 22/4/84, my mom left me in a carrier bag outside the maternity entrance of the hospital i was born at. the council put me into foster care, i stayed with one family until i was 6, then the carers marriage broke up and i was moved to another home, i never settled, was always fighting at school, bullying kids, taking money off kids as i had none. went to more foster homes, about 10 in total, until i was 11, moved to a home, where i stayed untill i was 16, i put no effort in at school, just played football and joked around. passed all my GCSE's with good grades despite no effort. and joined the army at 16. the first day i was there i got the bollocking of a lifetime for eyballing somebody, i knew there and then, this was the life for me. i was in the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment, where i learnt how to drive a warrior and how to kill somebody from a mile away with several sniper rifles. i had an S on my arm, and for that i could walk around like a scruffy cunt around base and none of the top brass could say anything. when i was 19, i tried to join the SAS, i passed the the course apart from the interrogation part, which i cannot explain to you, but it made me better for next time. i applied again at 20 years of age, and flew through, failing the year before was worth it, i found the training a piece of piss, there is no better feeling that shooting somebody in the head with an mp5. at 23, i was approached by the government to work for them on deniable ops. so here i am today, 24 years old, living two lives, with 1 shit wage. but i wouldn't change it for the world... well i would. i'd like to join the RAF now, see the world that isn't desert and meet people in foreign countries that i am not there to kill. but until then

Is that meant to be true? Cos it aint funny.
Cosmo

6th Aug 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

Meant to be true?! It is true you bellend!
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Working for the government on deniable ops.

Most people who say they are in the regiment aren't really. I have a very close friend who is serving with 22 Regiment SAS. He certainley wouldn't be spending time on a forum like Corsasport, telling everyone about it.

And parts of Russ's "story" sound very similar to a rather well known, disgraced, ex SAS authors own life story. Well done mate, you've read a few books.

Bull shit I think.

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by Ben J]
Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Most people who say they are in the regiment aren't really. I have a very close friend who is serving with 22 Regiment SAS. He certainley wouldn't be spending time on a forum like Corsasport, telling everyone about it.

And parts of Russ's "story" sound very similar to a rather well known, disgraced, ex SAS authors own life story. Well done mate, you've read a few books.

Bull shit I think.

believe what you want mate as bollocks as it sounds, its actually not far off the truth. i find it hard to believe your mate is in the regiment.. doesn't mean he isn't.
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bull shit I think.

believe what you want mate as bollocks as it sounds, its actually not far off the truth. i find it hard to believe your mate is in the regiment.. doesn't mean he isn't.

So you pretty much admit its bull then.

Tell us your real life story. It will probably be just as interesting.

Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask your mate what colour the roof of the boathouse is at Stirling Lines...
Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats hereford btw
Aaron

6th Aug 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ xx
Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaron james :x
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ask your mate what colour the roof of the boathouse is at Stirling Lines...

Are you for real!!!

Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck do you think?...
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy I know is based at Credenhill near Hereford. Not at Stirling Lines. Not sure Stirling Lines is in use anymore?
Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nor me, i shoulda just used the proper quote from Ronin, i was trying to put an original twist on it
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nor me, i shoulda just used the proper quote from Ronin, i was trying to put an original twist on it

Not seen Ronin so don't know what you are on about!
Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically, bloke pretends he was in SAS, gets asked the question "what colour is the boathouse at Hereford", he panics as he doesn't know, he gets thrown out the group, somebody asks the bloke who asked him, "well, what colour is the boathouse?" he replies, "how should i know?"

also, minus 17.8 internetz for not having seen Ronin

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by Russ]
Ben J

6th Aug 08 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ronin sounds quite cool so i'm going to watch it.

Russ

6th Aug 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll give you the internetz back you lost when you've seen it
mad_mike252

7th Aug 08 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mad
AK

7th Aug 08 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just noticed something after reading all this 'stuff'

I lose all feeling in my neck when its tilted at an angle for a length of time. Its the exact area/and feeling at had for weeks after a bouncer sat on my neck head.

True story

I spent 24hrs in jail for being sat on.

[Edited on 07-08-2008 by AK]
Russ

17th Feb 11 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooo this one i like. fucking crack head
Steve
Premium Member

17th Feb 11 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sao Caetano

where the fuck does he get these names
Russ

17th Feb 11 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Sao Caetano

where the fuck does he get these names
from his friends he made growing up in brazil
harrisp

17th Feb 11 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
To add to the many interesting reads on here today, thought this would be a good one, most posts in offday are just banter most of the time, so this should be good......

I'll start...

I've had quite a good upbringing, having been born in a fairly poor area of Brazil I had to appreciate alot of the things given to me, and was very rare with me having a big family, some of the best memories I have as a boy are mainly sport related as that's all there was to do there, but from a young age I was never settled as my Dad is foreign (to me, not to you) and he constantly had to haul us arond the globe for whatever jobs he had (Managing Director of a steel distribution firm), I started in Sao Paolo, moved to Glasgow, Sheffield and Barcelona then went back to Brazil before I started what you call junior school and then back to England when I was 14 where my Dad promised us we'd stay so we could do our schooling in one place, so did my GCSE's, got a job in the fireprotection industry and became self dependant from there on.

My parents were big on manners, and never ever let me or my siblings shame the family name by being rude to someone, or fight with each other, but alot of the time we'd have to fight for each other, living in Sao Paolo was quite conflictual, alot of street violence and muggings were continious and I had to learn to handle myself and know where to go at what times to avoid trouble.

Best memories:
At the age of 10 I was picked up by a local football team (Sao Caetano) where I played youth football for a year before I went onto to play for Corinthians youth teams for a further 3 years, made some great friends who I still speak to, to this day who went to play professionally.

other good memories were the long summer nights hanging with all my friends on the Santos beaches having carnivals and jetski races.

Worst memories:

Having made the Barnsley youth academy at 16 about 15 of us were told were all on trial for a further 3months to see who'd step up into the reserves/seniors, having played 6 great games and being full of confidence, I broke my leg badly in a tackle which resulted in me not playing for a year and being released from the academy via letter instead of face to face.

Having had a very fair youth my adulthood is pretty flattering, I've since gone on to own my own company for just over 7 years now to which I let my brother manage as I know I can trust him, got a house thats paid for, a gorgeous gf and 2 wonderful kiddies, 1 girl and 1 boy called Charlize (nearly 2) and Callum-Ruben (10months), I'm a proud Dad

Sorry for the essay, lets hear abit about you lot.

[Edited on 05-08-2008 by J da Silva]

I think that picture is perfect for everything he has ever posted.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Family life,growing up and general upbringing... 22 database queries in 0.0140240 seconds