corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Boxing Day Sales - Post your Bargains!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boxing Day Sales - Post your Bargains!!
M2RTY

User status: Offline
26th Dec 08 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next buy in a load of crap for their sales dont they?
BlueCorsa

26th Dec 08 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY

Probably mostly returns from the rest of the year, or that's what the stuff looks like.
BlueCorsa

26th Dec 08 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
Ive been looking online to see if anyone is selling Ipod Touch's (16gb) cheap, cheapest Ive found (from a proper company) is 207quid

If you know someone that's travelling, Dixons Duty Free - £184.
Andrew

27th Dec 08 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to the Trafford Centre a couple of years back for the sales. Never again!

I just buy what i want anyway, you can always find a bargain. I bought a TV and Mac just before Christmas. That will do me
Andy Stocker

27th Dec 08 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No it's just the same crap going round and round each year, with the stuff added in each year that no one buys. Although this year I have seen some ok stuff go out from the warehouse for a change.
Adam-D

27th Dec 08 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its all a con,
VegasPhil
Premium Member

27th Dec 08 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
any one found good deals on 32 inc tvs ?

Currys, 32" samsung. £299

Mate has bought the TV. Absoloute bargain.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
VegasPhil
Premium Member

27th Dec 08 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrex
I went to currys, comet etc hoping to find a PS3 bargain, and they are just the same price as before. Am a bit disappointed, but at the same time...not suprised.

[Edited on 26-12-2008 by chrex]

Zavvi had a decent deal on a 160gb with 2 controllers and any game you wanted for under £300...

VegasPhil
Premium Member

27th Dec 08 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JL have a fantastic deal on this Sony TV. Also covered by the 5-Year warranty

http://www.johnlewis.com/230552883/Product.aspx?tduid=29437cdbf93545535e8e5ddb54011b22

Shell
Premium Member

27th Dec 08 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sales in stores are just the stuff they couldn't sell that season. So anything bulk left in the warehouse gets sent out and anything in store that didn't sell gets thrown in. So it's just the shite that wasn't popular. Christmas sales tend to have a wee bit larger price reduction(some of the time) and have a tiny bit more stuff.

[Edited on 27-12-2008 by Shelley]
Gareth F

27th Dec 08 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Topshop had some jeans (3pairs) on a sale rack which were £35 but on a £25 sale rack but were marked down the £17! Then the prick so-called supervisor said no they werent priced correctly and he wont reduce them and spoke to me like a piece of shit. So i said ok you can keep the jeans but whilst you take them off out the back get me a complaints form and your name please. He then went very quiet and started appologising but where im a manager myself i couldnt give a shit he had already fucked me off. I HATE SHOPPING
N3CRO

27th Dec 08 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got 2 pairs of combats for 98p each
They were labeled as £14 with 50% knocked off. Duno if the cashier made a mistake but meh, their loss is my gain
Also got a pair of Umbro trackies for £7 down from £29.99

[Edited on 27-12-2008 by TheNobleOne]
Shell
Premium Member

27th Dec 08 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by munk3yrac3r
Topshop had some jeans (3pairs) on a sale rack which were £35 but on a £25 sale rack but were marked down the £17! Then the prick so-called supervisor said no they werent priced correctly and he wont reduce them and spoke to me like a piece of shit. So i said ok you can keep the jeans but whilst you take them off out the back get me a complaints form and your name please. He then went very quiet and started appologising but where im a manager myself i couldnt give a shit he had already fucked me off. I HATE SHOPPING

I worked for Topshop for over a year and can honestly say the managers are the biggest pricks in history to customers. Unless the customer has an extremely valid point, customer service will always side with the managers so they get away with murder.
N3CRO

27th Dec 08 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Thats some bullshit right there!
If they've been priced at a certain price, mistake or not aren't they supposed to sell them at that price anyways, otherwise its false advertisation.
Danny P

27th Dec 08 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:

If they've been priced at a certain price, mistake or not aren't they supposed to sell them at that price anyways, otherwise its false advertisation.
No they dont have to.

[Edited on 27-12-2008 by Danny P]
N3CRO

27th Dec 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:

No they dont have to.

[Edited on 27-12-2008 by Danny P]

Don't they? Hmm... oh well, shame
harrisp

27th Dec 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nope but according to the missus its a different fashion soon anyway.

There were people queing from 3 in the morning at her work, one woman went in a spent £1200.
Whittie

27th Dec 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

42" LG tv 100hz, 1080p from currys for £500, usual price £999
mwg

27th Dec 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:

There were people queing from 3 in the morning at her work, one woman went in a spent £1200.

why can i go in to Next when a sale is on and see absolutely nothing that was in there before the sale then? Its all total shite in the Next Sale.
csweatherston

27th Dec 08 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its always shite isnt it?...

havent baught anything from next in years.
danward

27th Dec 08 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some K-Swiss tongue twisters for £25, a coat from River Island for £20, some good bargains to be had!
Aaron

27th Dec 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like Next, and most of the clothes i wear are from there. However, IMO, 90% of the stuff they have in their sales are shite.

I'm sure there is some good stuff....but this gets snapped up by the freaks who cue up from the early hours. Depends how much you want it and for what price i guess.
BluKoo

27th Dec 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a pair of Armani Jeans. Probably the best fitting pair of jeans i've ever owned (apart from the pockets being slightly too small)

From £195 - £24.99

Good bargain, but its from TKMaxx, so might be cheating.
BlueCorsa

27th Dec 08 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:

Probably owns a market stall.
taylorboosh

27th Dec 08 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and the gf got a rabbit from anne somers, 40 quid not reduced but im still happy

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Boxing Day Sales - Post your Bargains!! 23 database queries in 0.2588429 seconds