corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RANT about immigrants

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RANT about immigrants
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
I just been watching an old news report thing from when them protesters got on a plane last year, and gotten all
I mean WTF i belive that they should have been shot on site. I mean, breaking into an active airport and climbing ontop of an aircraft. In any other country they would have been shot. Not asked nicely to come down, and then checked my paramedics
....also the skyone show UK border force, when they find illegals in backs of lorrys, and they are all nice to them asking if there ok, and checking them over and giving them blankets. Again they should be thrown outta the lorrys to the floor and not given a fuck about if there ok. If that was say Russia Or USA, they would prolly be beaten. I just think this countrys stupid!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ClaireF in another thread
britian gone to fucking soft

Sums it up tbh

[/rant]

I would rather throw everyone like you out the country you ignorant dick.
Dr Pepper

14th Jan 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vcorsasport1.6
countrys fcuked....no ifs or buts,
and the majority of it is down to different race's and cultures thinking they have the authority to do what they like,
[Edited on 14-01-2009 by vcorsasport1.6]

How hypocritical can you get.

Why do you think Africa is fuked - have you even thought about it?

It is fukced because a couple of hundred years ago us nice rich white gentleman thought it was ok to go over there and rob them of a generation of young black man who were then put to work building up the economies of western countries. The damage we caused over there has never been repaired and we ae doing our damn best to make sure it never will be.

Try reading some books about it rather than believing what internet warriors and The Sun tells you
[Edited on 14-01-2009 by Dr Pepper]

Mobby

14th Jan 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rants take the piss tbh. i could rant all day, but i choose not to
--DAN--

14th Jan 09 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
Typical Daily Mail or Sun readers views to be honest.

My opinion is based totally on what I see everyday at work not on what the Daily Mail or Sun tells me. It seems that Typical Daily Mail or Sun readers views is becoming the standard answer to anybody who dares have an opinion on immigration. I wonder how many of the people who are suggesting we are Nazi's(btw) are working and living amongst immigrants everyday and see the effect they have on workplaces and neighbourhoods?? I have no problem with anybody coming to this country if they are of benefit to society, the east Europeans we employ are fantasic and civilised people, the Kurdish on the other hand are like wild animals.

[Edited on 14-01-2009 by --DAN--]
vcorsasport1.6

14th Jan 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper

It is fukced because a couple of hundred years ago us nice rich white gentleman thought it was ok to go over there and rob them of a generation of young black man who were then put to work building up the economies of western countries. The damage we caused over there has never been repaired and we ae doing our damn best to make sure it never will be.

Try reading some books about it rather than believing what internet warriors and The Sun tells you

i havnt singled out africans they seem to be less of a problem than most, its all races we are on about here and we arent on about hundereds of years ago mate, i werent about then, its whats happening now that we are on about, and your trying to tell me that they have a right to ruing a perfectly good country because hundreds of years ago we did something to them! well that makes it ok then!! stupid me.....
and for the record i have never in my life read the sun so dont use that as an excuse, if we are handing out suggestions then let me make one, get your head out of your arse and take a long look around, then tell me this country's not going downhill because of immigrants!
its people like you that welcome everyone in with open arms and would stand there and let the country get battered to its knees 'because hundreds of years ago blah blah' and im not saying this because im sat behind a computer screen i would say it face to face as its what i believe!

micra_pete
Premium Member

14th Jan 09 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
then tell me this country's not going downhill because of immigrants!

its not going downhill because of immigrants, they take the jobs our lower end skill workers dont want, field work, washing cars, cleaning.

The problem are the huge groups of english white and immigrants who don't want work.
vcorsasport1.6

14th Jan 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
then tell me this country's not going downhill because of immigrants!

its not going downhill because of immigrants, they take the jobs our lower end skill workers dont want, field work, washing cars, cleaning.

The problem are the huge groups of english white and immigrants who don't want work.

right thats fair enough i admit its not all immigrants and yes there is a lot of white english people who sponge off the country and dont realy care about it, maybe all this thread is going to end up doing is coming to one conclusion......isnt it the gonvernments fault?
Jodi_the_g

14th Jan 09 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No its not the governments fault all in all the world is in an economic down turn, every country in the world is having problems.

vcorsasport1.6

14th Jan 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No its not the governments fault all in all the world is in an economic down turn, every country in the world is having problems.

due to various things.........(people sponging) (which does include immigrants)
not intended for an argument but it is sadly true!
RichR
Premium Member

14th Jan 09 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Economic downturn has two main culprits; the Finance industry (particularly those involved in Sub-Prime lending) and the Media.

If the details relating to problems within the US housing market were not as easily obtainable and where the media hypes up "rumours" about businesses and banks - you would never have had the Northern Rock incident. The run on Northern Rock was solely caused by media speculation and the average british publics ignorance and stupidity. The average amount drawn out during the run on the bank was £500 iirc, which is easily guaranteed by government bonds. If it wasn't for the stupid people drawing out there minimal bank accounts - there would never have been a problem.

The other problem seems to be that people are scared to spend even if there financial situation is safe and strong
RichR
Premium Member

14th Jan 09 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for immigration; there has to be a distinct line drawn between legal immigration and illegal immigration. People who have the legal right to work, whether that be in skilled or unskilled jobs should be welcomed with open arms. Infact I'd trade them for some of the scroungers like Shannon Matthews family. However, those who illegally enter should be deported, no question asked; but at the same time they shouldn't be beaten, pulled out of trucks etc. Remember that a lot of those who are classed as illegal immigrants will have crossed over in the belief that their paperwork was in order. Ruthless gangs operate and charge these families fortunes with the promise of a new and better life, whereas infact it is all a lie

[Edited on 14-01-2009 by LiVe LeE]
Daimo B

14th Jan 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper

i havnt singled out africans they seem to be less of a problem than most, its all races we are on about here and we arent on about hundereds of years ago mate, i werent about then, its whats happening now that we are on about, and your trying to tell me that they have a right to ruing a perfectly good country because hundreds of years ago we did something to them! well that makes it ok then!! stupid me.....
and for the record i have never in my life read the sun so dont use that as an excuse, if we are handing out suggestions then let me make one, get your head out of your arse and take a long look around, then tell me this country's not going downhill because of immigrants!
its people like you that welcome everyone in with open arms and would stand there and let the country get battered to its knees 'because hundreds of years ago blah blah' and im not saying this because im sat behind a computer screen i would say it face to face as its what i believe!

Education laddie, get some.

If someone is offering you all these item, healthcare, free money, place to live, an opportunity to work and earn money and make a life for yourself...

Or

Stick in my war torn country, waiting to suffer something that in your lifetime you will never experience.

The people taking the offer of what OUR government is GIVING away, is not the fault, nor the problem of the people trying to take this opportunity.

Gobby lazy ignorent white boy, or hard working, cheap labour european, who is thankfull for a job, not whinging becuase they have to be at work for 9am and work a whole 7 hours during the day.

Ignorence, isn't it great. Look at the larger picture and not your own British selfish self.
Daimo B

14th Jan 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Its not the immirgrants, its the government allowing them in.

Thats what you get for voting in pikey labour.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
oceansoul

14th Jan 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let me put this stright, i was talking about illegals that shouldnt be in this country! There the ones that should be deported. let me ask you, if someone is found in this country who shouldnt be, what do u think should happen? U really think she she be left here, but asked to report to an immagration office everyweek to prove there not working. Like fuck do they. They go missing and start working again. In my opinion they should be arrested and deported. I dont have a problem with them if they follow all procedures and apply of aslym n all that.
Jodi_the_g

14th Jan 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

That is a small amount of the GDP, there are a lot of bigger issues, such as lack of education of our citizens
Daimo B

14th Jan 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
let me put this stright, i was talking about illegals that shouldnt be in this country! There the ones that should be deported. let me ask you, if someone is found in this country who shouldnt be, what do u think should happen? U really think she she be left here, but asked to report to an immagration office everyweek to prove there not working. Like fuck do they. They go missing and start working again. In my opinion they should be arrested and deported. I dont have a problem with them if they follow all procedures and apply of aslym n all that.

So all immigrants follow islam is what your saying????

Illegals should be thrown out, but how much money/resources do you spend investigating every single one to see if their history and storey is real, of if they are just scamming types?

Or should we just say NO to everyone.....

How would you feel if the UK was a poor horrible country, and all you wanted to do was to make a better life, but becuase the country thats offering you a better life jsut turns round ans says "nahhh screw you all", how would you feel?
Daimo B

14th Jan 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

That is a small amount of the GDP, there are a lot of bigger issues, such as lack of education of our citizens

Am I reading this right? Is he saying that immigrants are responsible for a large % of the economic fallings we're having at the moment??????
Jodi_the_g

14th Jan 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That how I am taking it.
smack

14th Jan 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why the fuck shouldent they be allowed here? i dont understand how you think you have more right to live on this part of a planet than to anyone else.
Jodi_the_g

14th Jan 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
why the fuck shouldent they be allowed here? i dont understand how you think you have more right to live on this part of a planet than to anyone else.

No I agree with immigration laws, but some people are treated so badly in their own country, we have a responability as humans to look after them.
corsa_paz

14th Jan 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u dont like immigrants then why get ur cars washed by them lol!!

why get them to get ur garden done, or build a wall for u??

people never question cheap labour by them!
Daimo B

14th Jan 09 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That how I am taking it.

I will ignore everything that persons writes then as they clearly know as muich about world economics as I do about writing a new form of nuclear engery.

Yes, immirgrants are the reason the worlds top banks, law firms, and such are crashing

nova_gteuk

14th Jan 09 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack

Agree with that,personally i dont belive in imigration.

Everyone has a right to life and imo should have the right to live wherever they wont,most imigrants come here to work not to sponge of the system like over a million britains do.

What really pisses me off is the iraquis who are in fear of their lives,who are told they cant come live here.
vcorsasport1.6

14th Jan 09 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look, they come over here take our jobs,money,houses and then you see thousands of white english citizens on the street some with families! like i have said time again, its not just there faults its white people too and the government etc but lets be fair, im sure as hell they wouldnt like it if the shoe was on the other foot and it was us in there country! taking things away from them, vxr you need to chill out a bit, you know nothing about me pal, i probably have more of an education than you, and it seems that way if you think that i have to get an education to change my own opinion on things, thats the last i will say as my point has been made and im not gonna go on about it.
cheers, brad
Daimo B

14th Jan 09 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_paz
if u dont like immigrants then why get ur cars washed by them lol!!

why get them to get ur garden done, or build a wall for u??

people never question cheap labour by them!

I know, having a wall built in 1 day, instead of 1 week, as the Brits have T breaks every 15 minutes, and finish at 2pm to go down the pub.......

Cost less too.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RANT about immigrants 22 database queries in 0.0175438 seconds