corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Clarkson Strikes Again

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clarkson Strikes Again
Daimo B

User status: Offline
6th Feb 09 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still don't get the beef.

Scottish? Check
one Eyed? Check
Idiot? Check?

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by VXR]
sand-eel

6th Feb 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is everyone saying "scottish"? what because he is scottish he can't do his job as well and if he was english he would magically be better?

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by sand-eel]
Tom

6th Feb 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the fact it's some SMP coming to his defence, maybe he should worry about his first minister or whatever (who I assume isn't english) [/can of worms]
Scotty_B

6th Feb 09 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I love the fact it's some SMP coming to his defence, maybe he should worry about his first minister or whatever (who I assume isn't english) [/can of worms]

Alex ' I'm a wanker' Salmond, now he really is a tosser.

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by CorSRi_BT]
Graham88

6th Feb 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Why is everyone saying "scottish"? what because he is scottish he can't do his job as well and if he was english he would magically be better?

Correct.

[/Clarkson-esque reply]

Paul_J

6th Feb 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
FLOL at that

I bet there's more people that agree than disagree.

On the news they said

"We've had a lot of feedback from the public about this story, surprisingly the majority seem to be in favour of Clarkson's comments"

Dom

6th Feb 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel

[Edited on 06-02-2009 by sand-eel]

You would be correct
nova_gteuk

6th Feb 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think when he said scottish he meant it as an insult? Im guessing the "idot" part is the insult.

Matt H

6th Feb 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
Bov'd

Conservative FTW

Please

Are you serious?

It's very easy for a slimey twat like Cameron to stand opposite him in the HOC & claim to have the solution to all the problems, don't fall for it. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's all empty promises.

Last time the conservatives were in power they proper fucked the country up, you can't blame a global economic downtun on one man & one country. He's a numbers guy & that's what the country needs at this point, not some jumped up twat who talks wet just to get himself noticed.
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Feb 09 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You only need to watch Prime Ministers Questions to see that they're both useless bastards who are more interested in arguing with each other than actually having a clue. I really despair with this 'democracy' which actually doesn't present any real choices whatsoever.

For those people to whom it wouldn't occur to watch something parliamentary on television, it's on iPlayer -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hd3nl/Prime_Ministers_Questions_04_02_2009/

Watch it, make some decisions about your country.
Hammer

6th Feb 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Gordon Brown lacks 1 quality as the leader of this country and it's charisma.

His track record in economic policy is second to none in the history of Britain. Of course that isn't in line with the public baying for blood so I've just to say 'he's a thick bastard that is ruining this country' like everyone else. I despair.
Gavin
Premium Member

6th Feb 09 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what made me laugh was watching the Sky News reader say "one-eyed Scottish idiot"

just made me laugh seeing a smart news presenter repeating what he said with a face

pew pew pew pewwwww
mattk

6th Feb 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ lol I was pissing my self the other week when Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 was reading summat out and had to keep saying nigger
SVM 286

7th Feb 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to know why he neglected to mention the more fundamental fact, unelected.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Clarkson Strikes Again 23 database queries in 0.0413878 seconds