corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you have done?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you have done?
Aaron

User status: Offline
15th Feb 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
oh yes blukoo, you headbutted and punched someone for calling you a name. you definately did the right thing. next time why not severe their spinal cord while down on the floor.

They were acting aggressivly towards me. Its not like he just called me a name. I genuinely thought he was going to hit me. Thats why i hit him first.

Wait until he catches you on your own then
BluKoo

15th Feb 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ash, he was inbetween me and the exit.

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron

Wait until he catches you on your own then

I was on my own

[Edited on 15-02-2009 by BluKoo]
Tommy L

15th Feb 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The courts wouldn't have much sympathy with you if you thought he was going to hit you.

Assault would look good on your record.
mwg

15th Feb 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess everyone is different. I'm not a very confrontational sort of person, I usually walk away from those sort of situations unless they take a swing at me or back me in to a corner. CBA with the hassle and value my job too much to risk getting in any trouble!
Colin

I dont get why your getting flamed so much tbh if I walked up to a stranger & called them a cunt id expect a slap surely its not the done thing to call folk names & expect to walk off

Maybe its just where I live
Aaron

quote:
I was on my own

No you fucking idiot, when he isnt so mashed out of his face that he can actually do something about it
mart08uk

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I had some sweaty nobhead give me grief in the toilets last time I was out. He actually stuck his hands on me & told me to give the toilet attendant money - £2 just because he had & he thought I should also. He was WASTED!! I just called him a scruffy imbreed & to get his manky hands off me. Dont the trick, I had considered planting a fist in his face but I was alone with Jade only & didnt know how many of his equily scummy wasted friends may be dodging around outside!!

Cant stand hassle nowdays.

You acted how you thought best, if the situation was different then yes I think id have no problems hitting some mouthy looser, it might give them an important life lesson not to be such a prick in the future!!

BluKoo

At least someone agrees with me. Thanks colin
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Feb 09 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't of hit him for calling me names, I would of left it. It would be assault against you if anyone walked in and saw you. On the other hand, if he had raised his hand/arm to me whilst giving me grief I would have probably hit him once to warn him away.
BluKoo

15th Feb 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
quote:
I was on my own

No you fucking idiot, when he isnt so mashed out of his face that he can actually do something about it

He wasn't any more drunk than me.

Enough of the personal attacks. I'm not a fucking idiot. You on the other hand are acting like one.
Tommy L

15th Feb 09 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I dont get why your getting flamed so much tbh if I walked up to a stranger & called them a cunt id expect a slap surely its not the done thing to call folk names & expect to walk off

The fact he could tell he was intoxicated, and chances are he was just being abusive. He could of just called him a cunt back and walked away.
Chrissy
Premium Member

15th Feb 09 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh if i thought someone was going to hit me.. Id hit them first.

>>>> Chris <<<<

CorsAsh

quote:

If you can't think of a suitable reply I guess you could resort to assaulting someone, there's no problem at all with it tbh.
Tommy L

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I wouldn't of hit him for calling me names, I would of left it. It would be assault against you if anyone walked in and saw you. On the other hand, if he had raised his hand/arm to me whilst giving me grief I would have probably hit him once to warn him away.
ding ding, danny wins
BarnshaW

how can you "think" someone is going to hit you?? they either do or they dont? you cant just "think" people are going to hit you.
BluKoo

15th Feb 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
If you can't think of a suitable reply I guess you could resort to assaulting someone, there's no problem at all with it tbh.

The thing is, i couldn't think of a suitable reply. I was stunned.
The only reason i could think that he would confront me and start spouting shit is because he wanted a fight.

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
how can you "think" someone is going to hit you?? they either do or they dont? you cant just "think" people are going to hit you.

Can't you read body language? Can't you tell what sort of mood a person is in by the way they are acting?

Tommy L

15th Feb 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he most probably had that 'im going to hit you look' in his eye barnsha
BarnshaW

15th Feb 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
he most probably had that 'im going to hit you look' in his eye barnsha

oh right, il have to keep a look out for this look on people. cant have any chances so from now on free headbutts for anyone who swears or is mildy aggressive
mattk

15th Feb 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless he was blocking the exit I couldnt think of any reason why I wouldnt laugh at him and walk away
BluKoo

15th Feb 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i told ash, he was inbetween me and the exit.

Tommy L

15th Feb 09 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So was he stopping you from exiting the toilets?
mattk

15th Feb 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt read that bit

its impossible to say then, Ive never had to strike a person, I would if I had to but its a very last resort
BarnshaW

15th Feb 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you, me, alcohol and a toilet, i make that pimms a cock
rustyarchs

15th Feb 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think you did the right thing tbh mate

most of the guys like that are just all talk and no action so you should have just stood your ground and did nothing chances are he would have backed down! but if not and he starts on you and if you do need to hit him then hit him, but christ man no need to stick the nut into him then punch him a few times when hes not even fighting back!

me personally i wouldnt walk away from someone who is intent on starting a fight unless i had someone in the middle trying to be a peacekeeper preferably a mate as iv seen a few guys backing down from arguments when out and watched as the majority of them either get hit as they turn away or jumped a few min later when the one who started the argument feels so big and brave that he has to go tell his mates and get them involved aswell which is always the norm round here

Colin

15th Feb 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If there acting aggressivly & calling you a cunt & there drunk enough theres a damn good chance they'll attempt a strike next. Why not get in 1st if any fists are to be getting thrown id prefer to be the one walking off at the end of it maybe thats just me, tbh ive been in enough situations to know when someone needs a smack & when to walk off. My local haunts are just full of young yobs wanting to cause trouble, ive had bottles thrown at me by randoms the lot. Prefer not to go to these places now

If the guy deserved to get hit he deserved to get hit, hopefully if he was that drunk he'll wake up in the morning sober & learn from it.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you have done? 23 database queries in 0.0196929 seconds