corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Todays South Wales Meet/Mountain Blast

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Todays South Wales Meet/Mountain Blast
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 09 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt, we'll have to get you and Kurt down too - the passenger in the Clio drives a Punto T-Jet like Kurt's for a daily driver, so it could be fun!

After yesterdays drive, I'm looking forward to Castle Combe even more now
mattk

23rd Feb 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me too, I was out all day yesterday too

car is 100% better now its lowered. bit arse happy though, needs new rear rubber before combe
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

23rd Feb 09 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently the back end of mine was a bit loose in those rolling shots you can see of mine - thats where all my tyre squeal was coming fron I guess

I need to sort out my brakes though, but I don't know what's wrong - brand new drums and new discs and pads, but I still have really bad judder under braking, so it maybe a bush that's worn I can't see anything wrong though!
ChrisBoom

23rd Feb 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who has the 182? Looks awesome.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

23rd Feb 09 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 172 owner isn't a user of this site Chris - he is one of Nathan's (Chunky_nb's) friends who came along for the drive - a really nice guy though, and an awesome car!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Todays South Wales Meet/Mountain Blast 22 database queries in 0.0108192 seconds