corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » kill your speed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kill your speed
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the bike one, maybe the guy would have seen the biker if he didn't appear out of thin air Either that or he must have been doing well over a ton to get from out of sight and into the Rover in that damn. Damn pest.
Daimo B

4th Mar 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bikers one makes me cringe, as its happened to me. Luckily I got on the anchors and only went across the car bonnet. = Car drivers fault, was doing about 35mph.

Neo, possible, but far more likley the goonbags will see a car, without headlights, but won't see a bike, with headlight on. Plain ignorence, they don't LOOK, they just glance, pull out = injured biker.

The THINK bike has been going on for years now. Im all for it, but some bikers put themselves in situations.

Same way people don't look in mirrors, hardly ever....

[Edited on 04-03-2009 by VXR]
Scotty_B

4th Mar 09 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These adverts are hard hitting and do work. The fact we are all in here discussing them proves that we will THINK twice.
pow
Premium Member

4th Mar 09 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooo i feel the "why should have have to look 7 times each way at a junction for a biker dressed in black doing 90 in a 30?" argument coming on.

[Edited on 04-03-2009 by pow]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » kill your speed 22 database queries in 0.1189051 seconds