corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That Nurburgring video with the Corsa 1.8 nearly hitting the 911 and bikers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author That Nurburgring video with the Corsa 1.8 nearly hitting the 911 and bikers
jr

User status: Offline
7th Mar 09 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tigra-tb
whats the problem??? hes on track aiming to get round there in a quick time id be exactly the same hats off to the lad better than payin to go on a track n drivin like a pussey cus ya scared to hit sum one

no idea

1) its a public road, not a track day
2) even if it was a track day, why are you going out there to set times ?
3) i hope i never see or have the unfortuate luck to meet you near or on the ring, as it will end in tears, possibly in hospital

your attitude is exactley the problem with uk people at te ring and why we have such a bad opinion agaisnt us by the locals and other visitors
BluKoo

7th Mar 09 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amen brother!
am4nf

7th Mar 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and to add to that, who wouldnt be scared to hit someone? must be a idiot if their not, what a great idea lets drive like a muppet who cares about my car or anyone elses fuck it
Paul_J

7th Mar 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
quote:
dont go to a track then maybe a sunday drive is more your thing

i hate driving on sunday too many slow people, id be right up for going on a track just wouldnt like some1 too be as close especially if i was on a bike

Basically on track, if you have someone you feel is 'dangerous' around you / behind you, just let them pass and drop back giving you space from them... then you can enjoy yourself again.

I've had people driving like cunts around me on track before, I've backed off let them pass, then watched them spin out and lose it big style moments later
am4nf

7th Mar 09 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats true
sand-eel

7th Mar 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope that guy got kicked in by all those bikers back at the pits, nearly went into the back of that blue M3 as well not to mention others.
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
whats the problem??? hes on track aiming to get round there in a quick time id be exactly the same hats off to the lad better than payin to go on a track n drivin like a pussey cus ya scared to hit sum one

1. As said, it's a public road.
2. In the terms and conditions set by the people who own it, they say no racing. Getting so close is a lot like racing to me.
3. He's having to pile on so much in parts that he's losing more time than if he eased off and went smoothly through the corners. As said before, after all that effort and driving on his limits, he's only managed a 10 minute lap.
4. Since when were trackdays a contact sport?
5. I'd rather drive like a pussy and not hit anyone than drive like a complete cunt and punt someone off the track.

As jr said, I hope you and I are never sharing the same bit of tarmac.
birchieboy

7th Mar 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as said before hes proberly german being that its a left hand drive corsa c and hes been round the ring that many times he believes hes nadine!!

bearing that in mind i think we should lay off the critisisum of the english and vauxhall drivers in general
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Germany isn't the only country in mainland Europe with LHD cars

Nadine? Do you mean Sabine?
monty46

7th Mar 09 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank god for ABS or else would have been very nasty
tigra-tb

7th Mar 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. As said, it's a public road.
2. In the terms and conditions set by the people who own it, they say no racing. Getting so close is a lot like racing to me.
3. He's having to pile on so much in parts that he's losing more time than if he eased off and went smoothly through the corners. As said before, after all that effort and driving on his limits, he's only managed a 10 minute lap.
4. Since when were trackdays a contact sport?
5. I'd rather drive like a pussy and not hit anyone than drive like a complete badger and punt someone off the track.

As jr said, I hope you and I are never sharing the same bit of tarmac.

a public road?? are you on crack were are the speed limit's, road sign's and why would you pay to drive around a public road, it is a track simple as n track dayz have never been a contact sport but it does happen due to pussey whiped muppets getting in ppls way rather than pulling over.
the driver wasnt braking after the bracking points if you watch the vid and the many others on youtube and everywere else you will quickly come to realise that its how ppl drive on a track just like all other cars in the vid you go to tracks to do what you cant do on a public road it aint like hes goin round rammin ppl off the track, n how can ya say its ppl like me who cause accident ive been drivin now for 7 yr and not had one single accident or caused either,, n while on the subject if the owner's state the fact that there is no racing y was it published all over british television jeremy clarkson settin his fastest time in a jag and also sabine terrorizin people in a tranny van go tell them there drivin like cunts you c**k
jr

7th Mar 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) mate you know nothing, there are both speed limits and road signs and road works on the ring

2) ITS A FUCKING PUBLIC ROAD

3) neither sabine or clarkson were racing, it was on a quiet midweek TF (that means tourist, not trackday) day, watch the tv programe again, very little traffic, and what exactley were the racing, also, notice the common coutosy of the other drivers, on occasions where the jag and trasit were quicker people got out of there way

4) accidents, due to that type of driving should happen on a tf day, it is not the btcc ffs

5) come back when you have a clue, or have been there, and get laughed out of germany, with your attitude

[Edited on 07-03-2009 by jr]
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly you have never been to the Ring, I doubt you've even been on a track, because your attitude would have you black flagged after half a lap.

In fact, there's no point picking holes in your argument because you're quite clearly a clueless nipplehead.
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me, is that a speed limit sign? On the Nordschleife? My eyes must be playing tricks.
tigra-tb

7th Mar 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tourist day ther is speed limits yes any other day or event your there to set your lap times if ppl wernt doin this there wouldnt be charts or records of ppls lap times n clarkson was on a quiet weekend?? watch the clip u nob if thats quiet then fk me wats classed as busy traffic jams on sweeping bends?? sabine over took shed loads on her laps
tigra-tb

7th Mar 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fk me a sign for the tourist day's give the boy some kandi floss
jr

7th Mar 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no you dont you retard

sabine and clarksons laps were done on a TF days

there are only to other types of days bar private trackdays

these are VLN or RCN days, i wont bother explaing these, but neither of them are public

honestly, you have no idea

[Edited on 07-03-2009 by jr]
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the guy in the video is on a TF you wally. If it was a race then fine, you expect some closeness and even contact.

I'm not saying people should drive slowly, I go there to challenge myself, but not at the risk of other people.

Most people are trying to beat their own records, not set new ones.

Have you ever been there?
jr

7th Mar 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you are so so so so so so so wrong, on about 1000 levels
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Mar 09 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3.00 was a close one, I'll be suprised if a few of them bikers didn't have stern words at the end.
jr

7th Mar 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

danny, forget that, were picking holes in the expert that is tigra tb
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

you are so so so so so so so wrong, on about 1000 levels
If I get pulled on the autobahn next month, I'm claiming that the speed limits don't apply cos I'm English.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Mar 09 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I have to say on the matter is..people don't go there to race, driving like that is asking for trouble. You can set a quick time in a much saferr manner than that, as Ash said, taking corners properly is a good start...not much point going off your line due to heavy braking, smooth and steady driving ftw.
jr

7th Mar 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
clarkson was on a quiet weekend?? watch the clip u nob if thats quiet then fk me wats classed as busy traffic jams on sweeping bends??

actully ROFL busy is when you stop on the ring in a traffic jam to pick up with pieces of golf and BMW when they hit each other

or when your half way to queing into Nurburg villiage to actully get into the car park to get on track
CorsAsh

7th Mar 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening TFs jr I get there on a Saturday just in time for one

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That Nurburgring video with the Corsa 1.8 nearly hitting the 911 and bikers 22 database queries in 0.0132430 seconds