corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Employment Day: Proving sickness

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Employment Day: Proving sickness
Cosmo

User status: Offline
18th Apr 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id of thought so, but she is playing the silly arse as know she is on the way out.
dava.

18th Apr 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if shes been off with "stress" before allways keep that in mind when asking for things like you have to just now, things so simple as having to prove she had an appointment can/could be played against you/company as adding more stress to her etc,
which could lead to her finding an easy way out,

iv seen it done many a time,

and yup with us we get unpaid leave for hospital/dentist appointments but must provide some sort of proof
Cosmo

18th Apr 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dava.
if shes been off with "stress" before allways keep that in mind when asking for things like you have to just now, things so simple as having to prove she had an appointment can/could be played against you/company as adding more stress to her etc,
which could lead to her finding an easy way out,

Exactly why Im after playing this one by the book!
Gaz

18th Apr 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo,
You could always go down the route of asking for a appointment card on the basis of AWOL - Absence without leave. Even though she said she doesn't want paying for it, is it not another offence you can get her on and bump from a verbal to a written? Or a written to a interview warning?
Ojc

18th Apr 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have got to be EVER so careful with everything you do. If you find out she did have an appointment and is stressed you don't want her coming back and saying "you are putting more stress on me"

I know how the game works, I've had to research lots because of my Crohns.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Employment Day: Proving sickness 22 database queries in 0.0095630 seconds