corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigrants should be made to take a driving test before they are allowed in

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immigrants should be made to take a driving test before they are allowed in
Colin

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no problem with having some migrant settlers. What boils my piss is the fact we seem to be getting a lot of eastern european down & outs causing no end of trouble.

How many crimes do we see on a weekly basis with someone from Lithuania or Romania as the prime suspect. Its really shocking.

They should never be here in the 1st place. In my local town there’s Romanian Gypsies begging on the street, playing some strange instrument while there kids are running around with no shoes on.........I really don’t see what there doing here!!?

Unless they have something to offer, whether its academically or financially for christ sake don’t let them in!!

Foreigners coming over & driving on our roads probably with no license, insurance, mot or road tax, not to mention no sense of direction. Why why why!!?

I blame the government, they are clearly incapable of doing anything right.
J da Silva

20th Apr 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's funny you mention Romanians, I'm currently doing a job for a businessman in Slough, I sent some subbies down to do the work and they say the site is full of Ukrainians and Romanians working for £50 a day and the gangs of brickies and joiners who were there previously have been booted off the job, they were working on pricework averaging roughly between £130-150 a day.
richc

21st Apr 09 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand just because your drive on the right in your native contry, why would you do a u-turn and turn against traffic. It defies blief!

I didnt have one problem, and i have driven in a few europeon contries in cars and on motorbikes.

Aprantly people struggle when comming to roundabouts? why?

The road is set up to slightly turn to the right when you approach just like it bends to the left on approach over hear. SO to go the wrong way around one, and go up a slip road and onto a motorway for example (which seems to be common), you basically have to swing out and u-turn...

argggh i dont know!

I dont argee with this eu license. Its a joke, the standard of driving in the poorer eastern european contries is very low, yet they have the same right as someone to drive in this country, and todays test is of a very high standard!

[Edited on 21-04-2009 by richc]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigrants should be made to take a driving test before they are allowed in 22 database queries in 0.0087850 seconds