corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GROUP BUY ROLL CAGE......??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GROUP BUY ROLL CAGE......??
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have had a look on safety devises cages as someone has sugested and they dont seem to do a cage for the corsa b??

what are we looking for a full bolt in or weld in?

i may give custom cages a shout see what they can do for us
john_c20xe

22nd Apr 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having a look on CUSTOM CAGES website they do a club full cage witch is 370.16 + vat

or they do the full multipoint cage, witch i would be looking to get for mine for
572.+ vat

would anyone be interested in the multipoint cage??

heres the link to it...

http://www.customcages.co.uk/Rollcage/LoadRollCage.castle?manufacturer=Vauxhall&model=Corsa%20B&type=Multipoint
AshGSi

23rd Apr 09 at 06:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a pretty nice cage lol.Similar to the one i was looking at so i approve. Find out a price for definate and a roough timescale of when they will be ordered and i will see if i can get the money together.

Cheers,
Ash
john_c20xe

23rd Apr 09 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thats kool im not expecting everyone to have the money right away as i certanely dont, i will get the details and work from there

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GROUP BUY ROLL CAGE......?? 22 database queries in 0.0067079 seconds