corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scalextric/slot cars

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scalextric/slot cars
nik

User status: Offline
18th May 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been busy again tonight, have over come one problem of the short pit lane straight adding in an extra board and corner (see before and after images below).

Before:

After:

I am now in the process of redesigning the top left section, again before and 'after' shots. I think it will give the track added interest, and also raise the lap times slightly and use the space available a bit better. If the image is confusing the red section sits on the table loops round and back through the tunnel, the black section is raised and loops round via some hairpins to link up with the main straight that runs down towards the pit lane straight.

Before:

'After':

So, I'm now just waiting for a few extra track pieces that I need then testing part 2 will begin. Fingers crossed it will run nicely and I can get on with fixing down the track and starting the landscaping!

What have I started

Over view

[Edited on 18-05-2009 by nik]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scalextric/slot cars 22 database queries in 0.0850921 seconds