corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If I were the Prime Minister...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If I were the Prime Minister...
a_j_mair

User status: Offline
20th May 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all been said

stop illegal imigrants getting in and kick all illegal ones out

bring in a scoring system and english speaking is a must

people on the doll doing street cleaning, litter picking in the country side etc

sort out the roads network and coucils wasting money on jobs being done 2 and 3 times (took them at least 5 weeks to fix a water pipe along the road recently and fill it back in)

i would make jails a nasty place to be, none of this sky tv pool tables pish etc

make jail terms last the amount of years sentenced, none of this early release, home for weekends pish

bring in a new law removing human rights from prisoners

enforce people to use common sense rather than usual PC crap

Tom G

20th May 09 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
I'd rebuild the Empire
oceansoul

20th May 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

invade france just for kicks
noshua

20th May 09 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make everybody who hasn't took their driving test in the last 25 years to re-take a similar exam, some people are fucking retards.
Nath

20th May 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bring back the Death Penalty for sure. Only for stone wall cases though. Why should we be paying to keep some of those scum bags alive and well in prisons. Fuck 'em.
Fonz
Premium Member

20th May 09 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i am not laughing i am agreeing!! or both!

personally, and i know it wont make everyone "happier" but make polictics simple.

for eg if i wanted the labour party out of power, why do i have to vote in my local elections a candidate that isnt labour when my local labour MP candidate maybe the best person in my voters opinion for the job of my local area?

it makes no sense, it forces the voter to decide if the needs of the country or county are more important.

another example, the Gurkas. the media had a field day when labour members voted against the Mr brown claiming he "has lost control of his party" because they voted with the popular decision to allow them to stay in the UK
now why oh why are MPs restricted in their views because of the party line? what ever happened to democracy? the labour members have to vote with their party leader? i am sorry but that is bollocks. if i have a vote i vote with my views not how i am told by my party. it doesnt become a vote then, its a tied in situation.

my local MP is voted in to represent those people in his constituency, that is fact. now lets say his constituency as a whole would if they could vote, would do so against the MPs party....surely it is that MP's responsibility to listen to his voters??

expenses....self regulation, with voters money? if you give the Government a £1 they will spend it, if you give business a £1 they will make a profit with it. they shouldnt be allowed to spend money that isnt theirs and cannot be offset by profits. a regular business man/woman will make an expenses claim and this has value. for example i went to Sheffield for two days last year, the expenses were paid out for the meals, hotel, fuel the lot. i was there for training which in turn provided better use of my time, efficiency, skills and as such helped increase profit for the company i worked for. having a second home i am not against, providing you live 90mins travelling distance from London, but only to allow a "profit" to be made, ie effiecient use of the MPs time, ability to work, effectiveness of thier position. a cleaned moat or mortgage payment doesnt do this

[/rant]
Jambo

20th May 09 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imigration is great. Get all the happy to work harder than English folk to come here, take the cash and send it straight back to their country of origin. Great help to the economy that
Tommy L

20th May 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo for President
Jambo

20th May 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
If I was prime minister I would probably :

Claim for a new swimmng pool at No10.
Drive a roll's royce into it.
Phone the queen & tell her she's got a nice rack.
Shoot myself in the face.

Fucking
corsa - gus

20th May 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would stop all immigrants
Take every junky to an un-inhabited island and nuke the fuckers
Any one on the dole should be sweeping streets
Death penalty for rapists, murderers and paedos
Lower fuel taxes
I would string my current boss up by his ball sack and throw rotten eggs at him
BigSte

20th May 09 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The general concensus here is to fuck off all the immigrants, dont let any in and send back the fuckers that are already here.....

My problem is this is one of the main things that the BNP want. The thing is, voting BNP is considered racist by the majority of people so not that many vote BNP.
there was also this thing recently where they published a list of everyone who voted BNP and there were quite a lot of cases about attacks and people losing there jobs for doing it etc......

It is a massive deterrent from people voting them..... it's blatant corruption, forcing the idots who actually think voting achieves anything to vote Labour or Conservative
nathy_87

20th May 09 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well im votibng for them if i get 'classed' as a racist then so be it.
oceansoul

20th May 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fonz

if i am not laughing i am agreeing!! or both!

personally, and i know it wont make everyone "happier" but make polictics simple.

for eg if i wanted the labour party out of power, why do i have to vote in my local elections a candidate that isnt labour when my local labour MP candidate maybe the best person in my voters opinion for the job of my local area?

it makes no sense, it forces the voter to decide if the needs of the country or county are more important.

another example, the Gurkas. the media had a field day when labour members voted against the Mr brown claiming he "has lost control of his party" because they voted with the popular decision to allow them to stay in the UK
now why oh why are MPs restricted in their views because of the party line? what ever happened to democracy? the labour members have to vote with their party leader? i am sorry but that is bollocks. if i have a vote i vote with my views not how i am told by my party. it doesnt become a vote then, its a tied in situation.

my local MP is voted in to represent those people in his constituency, that is fact. now lets say his constituency as a whole would if they could vote, would do so against the MPs party....surely it is that MP's responsibility to listen to his voters??

expenses....self regulation, with voters money? if you give the Government a £1 they will spend it, if you give business a £1 they will make a profit with it. they shouldnt be allowed to spend money that isnt theirs and cannot be offset by profits. a regular business man/woman will make an expenses claim and this has value. for example i went to Sheffield for two days last year, the expenses were paid out for the meals, hotel, fuel the lot. i was there for training which in turn provided better use of my time, efficiency, skills and as such helped increase profit for the company i worked for. having a second home i am not against, providing you live 90mins travelling distance from London, but only to allow a "profit" to be made, ie effiecient use of the MPs time, ability to work, effectiveness of thier position. a cleaned moat or mortgage payment doesnt do this

[/rant]

Simple. Were not a democrasy anymore
charcoalgrill

20th May 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im lolling at the claiming expenses...i was gonna write that...

i agree with alot (if not most) of the views at the top of the page...and it seem alot of other people do, but unfortunately because of the so called immigrants coming over here and voting the parties that give them the best benefits and hand outs....

i actually think next election the tory's will get in, i think labour has had its chance
Nath

20th May 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When people loosely use the term 'immigrants' are they referring to EVERY immigrant or illegal ones?

Some people read too much of the Daily Express.
Nath

20th May 09 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i waz da prime minster i wuld kik out all dem polish wankers innit. Dey is steeling r jobz.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If I were the Prime Minister... 22 database queries in 0.0628400 seconds