corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Survival Sunday

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Survival Sunday
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
24th May 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

owen getting some boo's. right aswell. i wiah him well in his future career away from newcastle. a proper failure he has been.
jonnysri

24th May 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is amazing. you would bet your house on carew scoring that.

villa have had atleast 5 very good chances to put the game to bed. 2 nil game over. but were still in this.
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only problem is, villa get the ball look dangerous. newcastle get it, looks like being a villa throw in. ive smoked about 8 tabs since kick off. stress indeed.
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 minutes come on
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh no.
Eck
Premium Member

24th May 09 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Newcastle really haven't done well enough this season. But such a cruel goal to go down by.
Robbo

24th May 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get in, Newcastle down, fantastic, so so so well deserved too. Best fans in the worl dmy arse, this is equally your fault as much as any ones elses!

This is the best thing that could ahve happened to the club tbh, you can sell ALL the tat (you dont have a single decent player tbh) and start again!
jonnysri

24th May 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so many similarities between leeds and newcastle. fan base, stadium and players who think there better than they are.

newcastle werent good enough and neither were leeds this season when it mattered. i hope for both clubs this will be time for an overhaul of the crap players to fuck off and to restart the club
Robbo

24th May 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well put jonnysri

I admit, maybe Newc have one or 2 reasonable players, steven taylor perhaps and nicky butt on his day
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnysri
so many similarities between leeds and newcastle. fan base, stadium and players who think there better than they are.

newcastle werent good enough and neither were leeds this season when it mattered. i hope for both clubs this will be time for an overhaul of the crap players to fuck off and to restart the club

yeah exactly. youve put that better than i could have done.

tuesday night away to blackpool. lovely
Robbo

24th May 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pleased boro have gone down too, if you cant even fill a fkn stadium in the ebst league in the world then fuck off to another league
jonnysri

24th May 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a real shame but like i say, ashley needs to go, owen needs to go. hes past it.

but i think players like carroll will suit the championship. be interesting to see what happens to ryan taylor, steven taylor, kevin nolan and martins.
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guess i wont be that interested in match of te day for a few years now anyway.
jonnysri

24th May 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ill still follow it. wanna see the 4 arsenal goals haha
Robbo

24th May 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i give it 3 months into the new seaosn before the "best fans in the world" turn on alan shearer

good poitn by the dude on sultana... look at blackburn, languishing in the relegation zone then found a man who knew the game inside out, will neve rplay pretty football but hes saved the club... that man, sam allardyce

--DAN--

24th May 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic, were you one of the Toon fans desperate to get rid of Sam at the start of the season? Do you think you'd be going down if he was still there?
Chrissy
Premium Member

24th May 09 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good day for football..

7 premiership game accumulator just came in.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --DAN--
Nic, were you one of the Toon fans desperate to get rid of Sam at the start of the season? Do you think you'd be going down if he was still there?

no, and no.
Robbo

24th May 09 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another good shout on Sultana, not one of the 4 teams fighting for survival managed a point today!
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
i give it 3 months into the new seaosn before the "best fans in the world" turn on alan shearer

im not so sure they would tbh. not now. seeing what they did to allardyce and i bet every single toon fan today would rather have kept him and stayed up.

them people that were singing at big sam "you dont know what your doing" i hope theyre happy.

im absolutely gutted. i really am. ive never understood all the grown men crying when teams get relegated till now.
--DAN--

24th May 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

no, and no.

I just can't help but think that the fans have caused most of the problems themselves and then blamed Ashley(still a cock) for it all. It was the fans after all who hounded Sam out.
Robbo

24th May 09 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you sound like a genuine fan so bad luck to you but as i said, this could be the best thign to happen to you lot, restructure and come back a lot stronger
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

no, and no.

I just can't help but think that the fans have caused most of the problems themselves and then blamed Ashley(still a cock) for it all. It was the fans after all who hounded Sam out.

youve got to go back to the dennis wise thing. whatever that was about. i hope shearer stays and takes the job and learns it in the championship. i hope ashley stays and puts right the mess that has been caused.

but yes, half the problem has been the fans thinking that we are a bigger team than we are. last few seasons have been on a slide towards this. support the team, support the manager for more than a handful of games and see where it takes you.

id be suprised if the toon do better than mid table next season. but i we still nearly fill the ground most home games. i know im going to some.
Nic Barnes

24th May 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man i feel for shearer. can see how much this has crushed him. not as a manager, but as a fan for the club more so.
jonnysri

24th May 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
man i feel for shearer. can see how much this has crushed him. not as a manager, but as a fan for the club more so.

just after the final whistle i swear he had tears in his eyes. he even said it tho. the players arent good enough. you cant polish a turd in 8 games, given an impossible task, so in a strange way this may be good for the club

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Survival Sunday 24 database queries in 0.0116670 seconds