corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Alcohol question

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alcohol question
richc

User status: Offline
31st May 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
I have 3 drunken stages (and I think most people do)

1. Happy - This is when all is good in my life., and everything is going great. My sub-conscience is happy, and when I get drunk, I smile, laugh a lot and dance I had a night like this the other Friday and it was ACE!

2. Sad - This is when something has happened in my life which causes me to get a bit down...like a break up with a girl, or shit at work.

When I get drunk, I go very quiet. I distance myself from the goings on of the group of people I’m out with, and generally keep my self to my self. I'm that guy who everyone says "cheer up mate, it might never happen" I had a night like this this most recent Friday night, didn’t really like it and it took me ages to loosen up. Split up with a bird recently.

3. Angry - Very much like number 2 to be honest. Once again, when things are going a bit shit...again like a relationship break-up, seeing an ex or what ever.

When I get drunk I get mentally aggressive. What I mean is, should someone look at me wrong, I have thoughts about going over and ramming a bottle down their throat. I don’t ever actually do this, and I don’t get in to fights.

Hammer

31st May 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thankfully I don't do angry, even when I'm drunk.
rustyarchs

1st Jun 09 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to be very aggressive when i was younger and drinking which ended up in a lot of fights and a few nights in the cells big bit of that though is cos my mates were all nutters and attracted bad attention whereever we went! now i seem to be a really happy drunk and phone up people and talk random rubbish or stand for hours talking to randoms of the street

doubt id drink nowadays if i was still the same

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Alcohol question 22 database queries in 0.0081060 seconds