corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moving to norway

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moving to norway
JM Curdy

User status: Offline
18th Jun 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
Also Norwegian girls are

Anyone who has been to Magaluf and experienced Grabana Grus beach club will know

Af'nMEN!
sumner2k3

18th Jun 09 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
yeah...

it would be a lovely place to live, and their wages are higher... but 'living' costs more, even when you factor in higher wages.

i.e you cant really go out most night of the week drinking and have a nice house / car unless you have a nice healthy wage.

being a bit judgemental - a welding apprenticeship doesnt sound like it would pay good money to start with.

maybe not but my food and hotel is all payed for so what ever money im earning whilst an apprentice is mine to do what i want with and not have to worry about any out going
taylorboosh

18th Jun 09 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who is it through?
sumner2k3

19th Jun 09 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no idea mate, my ex girlfriends fathers sorting it all out.. all i done was give him a cv lol
MatthewR

19th Jun 09 at 03:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So long as the money is good and you have no reasons (gf etc) to stay you have to go and experience, you have nothing to lose (except a few quid lol) imagine if you didnt do it - you'd always wonder what it would have been like - gotta do it mate - i been working for my company for 10years, straight from school - how i regret not going to see the world or experience more countries due to work commitments - DO IT!
pow
Premium Member

19th Jun 09 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Highest fuel price in the EEA
Richie B

19th Jun 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Expensive place to live apparently.

Drink is like a tenner a pint or something stupid according to someone I know. Expensive to the point where pubs are totally empty til the last half hour
corsa - gus

19th Jun 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A said, it is extremely pricey. I have been twice now though and I love it! The scenerey is fantastic and there is so much to do. You will fit in very easily as the majority of Norweigan people are fluent in English, Norweigan, Swedish, French and German! Really they are a very accomodating race.

The women are pleasing on the eye, however its not full of tramps like over here The Norweigans do love a drink although it is very expensive. Taxes are extremely high, however the standard of living is very good.

Also things like youth development for sports, especially in football they are leaps and bounds ahead of Britain. On one of my visits I was touring Norway with my U 18's team and the facilities they had were things I had never seen before!

You will also develop a taste for brown cheese it tastes like cardboard at first but you just can't not eat it and eventually learn to love it
AK

19th Jun 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... and potato balls!

Kumla (or how ever you spell it)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moving to norway 22 database queries in 0.0100482 seconds