corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some folk have no life

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some folk have no life
Colin

User status: Offline
20th Jun 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Why did you not fold the mirrors in if they are electric?

I never fold them in. There was enough room to get a bus through so didnt feel the need to.
Cosmo

20th Jun 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Why did you not fold the mirrors in if they are electric?

You sound angry....why did you fold them in?

Vandal.
Hammer

20th Jun 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should always fold them in then it saves cunts (as about 3/4 of the population of this country are) from even having the option to touch them.
Rich H

20th Jun 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could have folded them in anyway tbf. But does annoy me when people do that sort of thing (leave notes for no real reason)
John

20th Jun 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although people vandalising cars should be shot, if you have electric mirrors there's no reason not to put them in.
ssj_kakarot

20th Jun 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why though not one person i know of who drives puts there mirrors in when parked, there is no reason a car should be that close to you that it would make any difference at all if there folded in or not.

John

20th Jun 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do they have electric ones?

I would never fold them in manually but I do with electric ones in situations like that because it's so easy.
Rich H

20th Jun 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
why though not one person i know of who drives puts there mirrors in when parked, there is no reason a car should be that close to you that it would make any difference at all if there folded in or not.

In normal parking spaces etc I wouldn't expect it, but if parked at the side of the road, I'd do it just to save the hassle of some idiot getting a tad too close when passing.
Adam_B

20th Jun 09 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always fold electric mirrors in, its a good habbit to get into regardless of where you leave the car
Graham88

20th Jun 09 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Dad parked his car outside the house opposite my Uncles years back, just a normal place where you are perfectly allowed to park. Came back to a note saying don't park there again as it blocks the sunlight

Never seen my Dad go so mad, knocked on the door had an argument with the guy and shove the note down his top, I was wetting myself
Colin

20th Jun 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Retracting the mirrors doesnt give much more room, an inch or 2 tops, as they are the spin upwards type. I would feel like a total biff spinning the mirrors round every time I park on the road!!
Colin

20th Jun 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
My Dad parked his car outside the house opposite my Uncles years back, just a normal place where you are perfectly allowed to park. Came back to a note saying don't park there again as it blocks the sunlight

Never seen my Dad go so mad, knocked on the door had an argument with the guy and shove the note down his top, I was wetting myself

Now that is strange!!
richc

20th Jun 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wipe your bellend on a post-it-note after giving jade a good creampie?
mwg

20th Jun 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always put my mirrors in when I park on the side of the road and they aren't even electric

TBH sounds like some total nob jockey with nothing better to do. Like you say you cant buy a house near a church and expect the road to never have cars parked along it!
Andrew

21st Jun 09 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jelours bastards is what i'd put it down to dude.

I had a wing mirror cracked a couple of weeks back by some know who can't drive. Could have got 3 cars down the middle of that road. He probably managed to twat my mirror being a single car. I just give up, one thing after another!
Ren

21st Jun 09 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Convenient story.
andy1868

21st Jun 09 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Write a note saying 'Thanks for putting a window in the way', attach to a brick and throw it through their front window.

where were you in the early hours of the morning cosmo? a mate of mine had 4 of his windows done in with bricks and then you post something like this. seems like a pretty big coincidence if you ask me.

as john travolta said in pulp fiction, you should never fuck with a man's car. you just don't do it.
BluKoo

21st Jun 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
MY mate parked outside someones house (on the street) on night we were going out, and he returned the next morning to find a note GLUED to the window saying, "Don't park here again, blah blah blah."
Needless to say, he wasn't best pleased so he went to the door and ordered them to come outside, take the note off the window and wash the glue off or he'd phone the police and report them for vandalism, so they did.

But anyway, yeah, some people have no life, or they just love to moan about shit.

That's Stoney for you

But, seriously that's pretty shit!

Was in Aberdeen actually
bubble

21st Jun 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i had my nova when i was 17 i went to our local tesco with my gf at the time and her sister. me and the gf went in tesco and the gf sister stayed in the back. my rear windows were heavily tinted so made it near impossible to see in.

got a text from gf sister saying a man had opened his car door and smacked my car, looked around to see if anyone saw, and then did it again on purpose!! he hadnt seen gf sister in rear of car because of tints. so i came out, he had gone into the store at this stage, so i caved his door in with my foot.

karma imo
All Torque

21st Jun 09 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

21st Jun 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Retracting the mirrors doesnt give much more room, an inch or 2 tops, as they are the spin upwards type. I would feel like a total biff spinning the mirrors round every time I park on the road!!

It's nothing to do with room though, it's so you don't give them the chance to push them in and fuck them. My old dear presses the button to pull them in as force of habit, even in the driveway.
JM Curdy

21st Jun 09 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines fold in when i lock it
am4nf

21st Jun 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
when i had my nova when i was 17 i went to our local tesco with my gf at the time and her sister. me and the gf went in tesco and the gf sister stayed in the back. my rear windows were heavily tinted so made it near impossible to see in.

got a text from gf sister saying a man had opened his car door and smacked my car, looked around to see if anyone saw, and then did it again on purpose!! he hadnt seen gf sister in rear of car because of tints. so i came out, he had gone into the store at this stage, so i caved his door in with my foot.

karma imo

I very nearly done the same thing a few months ago, guy in an audi parked next to my gf's car (while i was over viewing my current corsa) he opened the door hit my gf's car said sorry and fucked off into halfords, he was lucky his wife and kids were with him and that he only made a tiny mark
richc

21st Jun 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But he said sorry
LukeS

22nd Jun 09 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux

karma imo

You sir are awesome

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some folk have no life 22 database queries in 0.0183649 seconds