corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Courtesy Car !

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Courtesy Car !
Tomnova16
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jul 09 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my girlfriends got a mini cab and when that goes in she has had a new 3 series, mini clubman, cooper and a few others, she's 23 and never paid extra so yeah as pow said, you should take your business else where

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
jr

27th Jul 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I'd take my business away from that garage if they can't provide the owner with a couresy car...

insurance company rules, not the dealer

if your a prestige dealer, with prestige cars, and thats the only way to insure them, thats what you do

we have the same rule, the other option is to insure the car yourself for the day/week
Colin

27th Jul 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drove the 320d back to the stealerships. It was quite nice actually, considering it wasnt even a M-sport. Quite nippy, then again it only had 900 miles on the clock.

Yeah theres a new BMW garage opening up closer to us so we'll be trying them next time, its not quite finished yet .

I enquired about an inspection 2 service & they couldnt even give me a price - not impressed!!
deano87

27th Jul 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£10 laughable. It should have been "well it should be £10 for the insurance, but seen as we've caused you an inconvenience we'll waver the charge".

[Edited on 27-07-2009 by deano87]
Colin

27th Jul 09 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even nmore oddly they didnt charge for the service saying its still covered under the TLC pack. Even though its now over 3yrs old & apparently the tlc expires after 3yrs.

Just had to go in swap keys and hand over a tenner for the courtesy car
CorsAsh

27th Jul 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had one of them over here. Better than an A4.

Ours wasn't a gay colour though.
Twiggy

27th Jul 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Even nmore oddly they didnt charge for the service saying its still covered under the TLC pack. Even though its now over 3yrs old & apparently the tlc expires after 3yrs.

Just had to go in swap keys and hand over a tenner for the courtesy car

TLC is 5 years la!
Colin

27th Jul 09 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 or 5 years whatever you buy when the cars new. You can extend it aswell after the term but its something stupid like 700 quid a year (tlc & warranty!)

Ive got a letter here to say its expired!!
Colin

27th Jul 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Had one of them over here. Better than an A4.

Ours wasn't a gay colour though.

There were 2 others parked up at the front in the same colour so obviously got a fleet of nasty coloured ones to give out to customers

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Courtesy Car ! 23 database queries in 0.0142040 seconds