corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay PRICKS again!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay PRICKS again!
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Sep 09 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got his address? say you`ll send a chuqe n turn up..lol
Sam
Premium Member

15th Sep 09 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Again with the fucking eBay Idiots!

I've won something and I want to collect it and pay cash (its local) but the seller keeps sending me invoices and wont reply to my messages.. Alarm bells are ringing!

TBH the seller is probably thick... Happened to us but in reverse, we sold a car on ebay, the buyer was meant to be contacting us to arrange delivery and they just send a thing through eBay requesting the total amount payable... FFS
DaveyLC

15th Sep 09 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wont even contact me via. eBay, I have requested his details form eBay and I now have his home number, will try and phone him later..

Also I've sold a set of alloys, collection only..

In the auction I put (in bold):

"This item is COLLECTION ONLY, that means you come to me to collect it, I WILL NOT meet you halfway, wrap it up for a courier or post it to you (regardless of cost). So please do not ask me."

And the dick head who won them is asking me if he can arrange a courier in the day..

Are we just surrounded by pillocks?

[Edited on 15-09-2009 by DaveyLC]
BigSte

15th Sep 09 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My kids pram was only about 9 months old and the folding down mechanism broke so I took all the bits off it, like liner, straps, rain cover etc....as they were all like brand new.

Some nob head bought them for £28 and paid me, then she emailed saying 'sorry just read the auction and realised I hadn't bought a pram just some parts'...... the pram cost me £240 new.

Some people are just fuckin morons.
I refunded the woman less a tenner for fees incurred and my hassle of relisting, she later left me positive feedback
am4nf

15th Sep 09 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
My kids pram was only about 9 months old and the folding down mechanism broke so I took all the bits off it, like liner, straps, rain cover etc....as they were all like brand new.

Some nob head bought them for £28 and paid me, then she emailed saying 'sorry just read the auction and realised I hadn't bought a pram just some parts'...... the pram cost me £240 new.

Some people are just fuckin morons.
I refunded the woman less a tenner for fees incurred and my hassle of relisting, she later left me positive feedback

at that price you should of taken it back to the shop
BigSte

15th Sep 09 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was my own fault - bought it from ebay instead of a shop.

they are ex-display models...

price new in shops was £300+
Twiggy

15th Sep 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they fuck me about i have a second account to piss them off with when they try and sell stuff
Jamie-C

15th Sep 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We ordered some wheel bearings yesterday for the boat trailer, arrived today Brilliant service as with all my purchases.

Never had difficulties!
DaveyLC

18th Sep 09 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont tend to have problems buying because I'm always careful about who I buy from and If I have any doubts I make sure its something I can collect.

Sadly thats back fired on me with this bumper as the silly badger wont talk to me.
Rob126

18th Sep 09 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
foreiners are the worst, look at picture click buy then ask how much to post abroad.

Fucks me right off.

although you are mostly right, I don't think its fair to generalise!

I have an account on ebay, had it for 5/6years! boughts loads of stuff and still 100% feedback.
DaveyLC

16th Mar 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another fucking eBay twat! I've won something for silly money and the person clearly doesnt want to sell it for such little money so they are giving me the silent treatment..

Why do people list stuff with a low starting bid if they have a specific price in mind..

TWATS!
SXIBLK

16th Mar 10 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its getting a ball ache to use id say 3 or 4 out of 10 ebay listings are some twat thinking you will send it before they pay so they get it free yeh right twats
Limecat
Banned

16th Mar 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Another fucking eBay twat! I've won something for silly money and the person clearly doesnt want to sell it for such little money so they are giving me the silent treatment..

Why do people list stuff with a low starting bid if they have a specific price in mind..

TWATS!

It fucking annoys me that does. They are just too fucking tight to pay for a reserve.

Or wankers that serially remove auctions with a day to go. They should be banned.
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Mar 10 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got the same thing

Sold a radiator on there, someone won it and wanted it posting to Turkey. Then he for some reason paypalled me a £1 and now has opened a dispute

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
P1CK4D

16th Mar 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
Sold a radiator on there, someone won it and wanted it posting to Turkey. Then he for some reason paypalled me a £1 and now has opened a dispute

Thats Fucking funny.
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Mar 10 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
quote:

Thats Fucking funny.

Not paticually , if he is one of your dodgy relations tell him he is a badger

P1CK4D

16th Mar 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't say that about my relations or i'll get them all to open a dispute with you.
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Mar 10 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bring it I fancy some Turkey vs UK warfare

P1CK4D

16th Mar 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Bring it I fancy some Turkey vs UK warfare

Well it wouldn't be would it. It would be Turkey vs gavin18787.
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Mar 10 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can take em

davcohen

18th Mar 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won a Vibe CBR12 purposely within reasonable distance so I could go collect it.

The guy kept telling me paypal charges are to much, So I was like this guy cant be serious if he is that worried Ill send him the extra £1 or £2 to cover fee's. He accepts and we arranged a collection date/ time then a few days before he tells me not to come as he will now only accept cash.

He refunded my money then called me a scammer saying I was going to collect the item then report it as faulty to paypal
DaveyLC

18th Mar 10 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bloke STILL hasnt got back to me.
Daveskater
Premium Member

18th Mar 10 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davcohen
I won a Vibe CBR12 purposely within reasonable distance so I could go collect it.

The guy kept telling me paypal charges are to much, So I was like this guy cant be serious if he is that worried Ill send him the extra £1 or £2 to cover fee's. He accepts and we arranged a collection date/ time then a few days before he tells me not to come as he will now only accept cash.

He refunded my money then called me a scammer saying I was going to collect the item then report it as faulty to paypal
Someone needs to lay off the whacky baccy

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Cole

18th Mar 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm having trouble also I sold my pitbike on eBay for £221 on Tuesday last minute bid by someone with no feedback have got their details from eBay tried calling 12 times in 2 days no answer finally get a message from them today saying their email is not working etc etc replied to it and now heard nothing back have given them my number to contact me nothing does my head in
Welsh Dan

19th Mar 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got ripped off by a guy in the US before, for a radiator for my RX7.

When it hadn't arrived after six weeks, I put a post on one of the American RX7 forums and someone offered to go and knock on the guys door. They duly did, and told him to hurry up with the radiator.

The radiator turned up the week after

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay PRICKS again! 23 database queries in 0.0130329 seconds