corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would you do?
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personaly id find out exactly what he did and do it back to him if that means he punched/kicked her then he'd get a pasting.. you said something about scars... id brand the fucker on his legs for that
Xs

12th Aug 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe johnhara could pop round and bench press him a few times like hulk hogan!
DizzyRebel

12th Aug 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously, this guy has been beating up your little sister. If the police get involved he will get a caution and thats if there is enough evidence to prove it in court.

Id tell her to drop the charges and do things your own way, ive had to do this before with some local smack heads who nicked a bike from my yard. smashed fingers with a hammer and left tied up in some woods is the best thing for people like that. People who hit girls are scum, people like that dont respond to police cautions - they need a taste of their own medicine.
Xs

12th Aug 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Seriously, this guy has been beating up your little sister. If the police get involved he will get a caution and thats if there is enough evidence to prove it in court.

Id tell her to drop the charges and do things your own way, ive had to do this before with some local smack heads who nicked a bike from my yard. smashed fingers with a hammer and left tied up in some woods is the best thing for people like that. People who hit girls are scum, people like that dont respond to police cautions - they need a taste of their own medicine.

So your a gangster aswell as a fat bast... Er, I mean body builder!
Brett
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm interested to know what level of protection these internet gangsters are gonna offer their family once they're inside for kidnap and an assault charge to boot.
gtitim

12th Aug 09 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police have a positive arrest policy for domestics. If there is an allegation of assault, or even sign of visible injury, arrests are made. However, if there is no complaint, or any complaint is subsequently retracted, there is no longer evidence to pursue.

If I arrest for domestic assault, i get complaint statements while the person is in custody. I then go to CPS direct - a team of 24/7 prosecutors who decide if there is evidence to charge. If there is, I charge and conditionally bail the person to court. If no evidence, the CPS will no further action the case and person is released. Like it or not, thats how the system works.
mwg

12th Aug 09 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably go and punch him regardless of whether he is bigger or harder than you and might give you a hiding. Its the principle of it.

But now the police are involved thats going to be a bit dodgy to get away with so I guess you just have to leave it up to them to sort out

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by Matty G]
harrisp

12th Aug 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Ok Die Hard. TBH, you snap at me I'm gonna snap back ten times worse. Things like this just trigger a little war. Easier thing would be for the girl to stop being a mug and letting some guy hit her and control her.

Die hard? Nice one, turn a serious topic to shit by having childish digs, well done.
I am guessing you dont know anyone that has actually been in the situation, its not exactly as easy as getting them to walk away.
Xs

12th Aug 09 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe spray paint "PEADO!" on his house just to mix things up a little and make his neighbours think he is a wrong un'
nathy_87

12th Aug 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go round and beat the lving shit out of him tbh, no bloke should hit women i fucking hate it, any bloke did that to any of my 5 younger sisters then it wouldnt just be me going round it'll be my other 4 brothers too. Infact where does this 'bloke' live i'll come up and do the fucking job for you.
Xs

12th Aug 09 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am with loafofbrett here, yes its all very well telling the guy to toss him in the back of a van or go round and beat him up.. but how many of you have actually been in a fight? (this question excludes blukoo and his second prizes)

I doubt anyone on here is going to turn up at someones door and pull them out and make an attempt at beating the shit out of them on their door step and I am 100% sure not one person would have the balls to do the transit van trick.

Just leave it to the police and try talk some sense into your sister and hopefully she will leave him.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
I'd go round and beat the lving shit out of him tbh, no bloke should hit women i fucking hate it, any bloke did that to any of my 5 younger sisters then it wouldnt just be me going round it'll be my other 4 brothers too. Infact where does this 'bloke' live i'll come up and do the fucking job for you.

FIVE younger sisters you say?
nathy_87

12th Aug 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been in a fight many of times, dont give a crap how big he is i'll do my bloody best, to give him what he deseves.!
nathy_87

12th Aug 09 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo

FIVE younger sisters you say?

yes willay All under 16 though,
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll u2u Dione J then mate.
nathy_87

12th Aug 09 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edit: Why Dione J??

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]
DizzyRebel

12th Aug 09 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:

Im a modern day carlton leech
Sam
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I would deal with the matter and not ask for people's opinions on a web forum.
Dan H

12th Aug 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go kick shizz out of him my sisters ex boyfriend and her current boyfriend do/done it. her ex i didnt get chance to hit, wouldnt even think about coming out of the house if he knew i was there, but the lad my sister is with now is a complete and utter tosser, started hitting my sister and that, my sister hit him back and hurts him but still carry's on hitting her. i had a fight with him last year, 1 punch and he was on the floor (he was 24 at the time and i was 17) and he didnt touch her again, told him if he even though about it i would do worse and my brother wouldnt be too happy if he found out (my brother is 25 and about 20stone, not the smallest of people) so now he dont even speak to me and doesnt think about hitting her
J da Silva

12th Aug 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been in a similar position before, infact having 4 sisters is nothing but trouble but sometimes it's not their fault as in my our experience he was all nicey nicey until one day his parents accused him of stealing some money from their house, he went home, took it out on my sister and she knew me and my brother would go crackers, so she did the silly usual thing of not saying anything and just hoping it was a one off...

It all came to a head one day when my brother got laid off work for a few weeks, he popped round to my sisters to cut her grass, heard them arguing and saw him kick her a few times, the inevitable act of beating him up occurred as you'd expect but it put my sister in a very bad situation for the 2 months to follow because she had her own house and although she kicked him out, we couldn't be there 24/7, so he'd often stand outside for hours, banging the door down, whilst my sister was inside crying her eyes out...

I didn't find out about any of this until my brother ended up blurting it out one day in a drunken rage, all got a bit too much for him as he thought he'd sorted it on the quiet, now I'm normally the first one to post exactly what loafofbrett has, but my own personal experiences have led me to look at this thread in a more serious manner, I cannot remember that much about my initial shock, but being the oldest of 7 kids I just took it upon myself to deal with it... I won't go into detail, but I sorted things out in a very calculated way and have no regrets, but revenge doesn't last long and has a hollow aftermath to this day, you'll all agree that when your young and cocky you think your Mike Tyson so you act on that natured impulse.

The naughty little chap who was abusing my sister still doesn't 100% know whether it was me or not, he'll obviously have his thoughts on it but I think it's better to skin a cat from behind that to claw it's face.

It's a very upsetting thing to find out, and although there are plenty of people claiming to be He-Man, it is hard to control your instant aggression.
Just don't get silly and listen to the replies in here Mark, you really need that twisted part inside of you that enjoys dishing out pain to scum, or are you the type that goes all shakey and nervous as your about to get messy?

GF-91
Banned

12th Aug 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretend all is good, get with his sister, then his mother.
at the same time if you can
then post pics on facebook and such. enjoy.
richc

12th Aug 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:

Im a modern day carlton leech

'fackin ell its millwull'
J da Silva

12th Aug 09 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
pretend all is good, get with his sister, then his mother.
at the same time if you can
then post pics on facebook and such. enjoy.

That would be horrific, I am with you on this.
J da Silva

12th Aug 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
I'm interested to know what level of protection these internet gangsters are gonna offer their family once they're inside for kidnap and an assault charge to boot.

None at all! So when he recovers from his beating, and your banged up, it's easy pickings, and who knows what the abuser will get upto while he's confident, more severe torture, maybe rape?

As daft as it sounds your better off setting a hidden camera up and getting her to goad him into giving her a slap, piss him off a little bit, get him in a mood, switch camera on so police don't see the bait being laid, then just burn his tea or something, then 'WALLOP', job done.
C2RL R

12th Aug 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what i would want to do and what i'd actually do are probably miles apart. i think if this happened to my sis then i'd be more worried about stopping my dad going too far as i know he would do. i think you should probably leave it to the police. if she has pressed charges then they will have to deal with it.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do? 22 database queries in 0.0137899 seconds