corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Winter Holidays

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Winter Holidays
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Aug 09 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to prague in January for my 21st, not very relevant but all your looking for minus the sun
Shell
Premium Member

28th Aug 09 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo, definately not into the idea of Egypt. Brother went and had exactly the same problem as Colin and Jade and said the locals were practically trying to kidnap his ex. She was a fatty, so how Jade made it back without being exchanged for 30 camels and a dirty shoe, I don't know.
Shell
Premium Member

28th Aug 09 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
Cayman Islands. best holiday i've ever had and christmas/new year there is awesome.

Who did you book with? Can't find anything on Thomsons etc for this.
Colin

28th Aug 09 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Sharm El sheik isnt bad weather at that time of year, into the 20's.

Colin may not agree like.

My arsehole was at least in the 30's!!
Conway563

28th Aug 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

Tenerife's ideal for a week away actually, you know what your getting there, its very english, no hidden surprises, and like you say pretty much guaranteed sun all year round. Quite fancy it myself now its been mentioned....hmmmm

We were recommended here . Was coming out at about £500 each for 2 weeks all inclusive in september when I was looking a few months ago
Colin

28th Aug 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Golf resorts are nice but are a bit out the way, 10 min walk into town.

We stayed in the Mediterranean Palace which is right at the top of the strip in the most modern & nicest part of Playa De Las Americas.

[Edited on 28-08-2009 by Colin]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Winter Holidays 22 database queries in 0.0893648 seconds