corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lawless Britain

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lawless Britain
Hammer

User status: Offline
6th Sep 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you take a knife out with you in any way, shape or form you should be hung from the gallows as you are no use to society. You are nothing more than a cowardly scumbag that is lower than a snakes belly, I genuinely believe that.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Online
6th Sep 09 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you carry a knife you have either done something wrong for you to need to protect yourself or you are going out to stab someone
Jamie-C

6th Sep 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats fucked me up Can't think or nothing now
JadeM
Premium Member

6th Sep 09 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Yeah people arent worried about what will happen to them these days, as they know that they've a great chance of getting away with it and if not they'll only do a little bit of time in a nice prison where they'll have their own TV, games console, everything.

This guy is 17 and is serving a min of 15yrs. He wont do 15yrs, no way, so he'll be out by the time he is 30 with a good 40+ yrs of his life to live on the outside.

Here's a classic example of that! Kriss Donald tortured and set alight while still alive - one of his killers had been released early from jail when the attack took place. Then after being jailed for the murder of Kriss one of them get thousands of taxpayers money spent on him for dental treatment !!!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/article23032.ece

Cosmo

6th Sep 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The worst thing about that is it just doesnt surprise me in the slightest.
Colin

6th Sep 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your 100% guilty of murder then you should recieve the death penalty. Theres no doubt that it would stop things like this from happening!!
DC90

7th Sep 09 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The worst thing about that is it just doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

With you on this one.

That's how low and fucking pathetic this country has got. This country no longer has balls nor backbone.
JonnyJ

7th Sep 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who commit crimes in the country have nothing to fear. For most of them Jail is a much nicer place to them than the outside world. No responsibilities, free food, free roof over their head.

Why are people so surprised this happens when we have a justice system thats so protected by "human rights" its unreal.

Once you commit a crime like this you should lose all these "rights" and be allowed to be treated like the scum you are. Beat them, torture them, fuck them up and kill them. We are not exactly losing someone who is even remotely useful to society.
DC90

7th Sep 09 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Once you commit a crime like this you should lose all these "rights" and be allowed to be treated like the scum you are. Beat them, torture them, fuck them up and kill them. We are not exactly losing someone who is even remotely useful to society.

Never gonna happen here though mate. Too many politically correct people. Too many moaners. This country is a push over!
JonnyJ

7th Sep 09 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it won't, which is why this country is fucked. Its only going to get more widespread.
Butler

7th Sep 09 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunts dont even know they were born, put them on the front line
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Never gonna happen here though mate. Too many politically correct people. Too many moaners. This country is a push over!

Im going to run for PM.
Boycey

7th Sep 09 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates heavily involved in politics and could probably make it pretty high one day. I think he could go all the way and be PM but he talks it down. He's a very intelligent guy with lots of integrity so I hope he does make it as he would be a million times better than the pile of dross we have on offer today.
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
My mates heavily involved in politics and could probably make it pretty high one day. I think he could go all the way and be PM but he talks it down. He's a very intelligent guy with lots of integrity so I hope he does make it as he would be a million times better than the pile of dross we have on offer today.

The problem is, and I can say this without knowing anything about your mate, but even if he made it to PM he would make little to no difference in how this country is.

Our hands are no tied by so much red tape from the EU that its an absolute joke. Not just that but the rest of the MPs around you just wouldnt make any radical changes as doing that would make them stand out, and if they stand out then they run the risk of losing thier nice cushing position as an MP on great money.

Its a shame as I really do think their are some great people out there who could change things, but until their is one of them in 90% of the seats in Govt. nothing will ever be done.
Corsa_Quadz

7th Sep 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Just watched the video again, really fucking angers me. I'll never understand how someone can use a knife in someone, it's fucking wrong, hope he gets fucking raped in prison every day.

[Edited on 06-09-2009 by DannyB]

I cant agree more danny, what a fucking pussy he is in the black t-shirt, id love to fuck his shit up tbh. I just think what really turns people like this, i mean they didnt even fucking do anything wrong! I actually hate england purely because of this shit, what a bunch of cuunts
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Quadz
quote:
Just watched the video again, really fucking angers me. I'll never understand how someone can use a knife in someone, it's fucking wrong, hope he gets fucking raped in prison every day.

[Edited on 06-09-2009 by DannyB]

I cant agree more danny, what a fucking pussy he is in the black t-shirt, id love to fuck his shit up tbh. I just think what really turns people like this, i mean they didnt even fucking do anything wrong! I actually hate england purely because of this shit, what a bunch of cuunts

This isnt the only country it happens in though! Its just how they are treated after thats different.
jrsteeve

7th Sep 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With all this said, how do/can we bring back the death penalty?
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This country makes me laugh, there are so many stupid "big-brother" laws and legislations but there are so many people who get away with horrendous crimes over and over again.
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This country would benefit from the death penalty, sometimes they should take a leaf out of foreign countrys books so to say, when it comes to punishment anyway.

Couldn't agree more. Locking them up just isn't enough for some of the scum out there, espc. with the stupidly short sentences being given out these days.
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrsteeve

The death penalty is a good detterant but at the same time there are many cases of people going to prison for murder and then a few years later it turns out someone else did it.
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by jrsteeve

The death penalty is a good detterant but at the same time there are many cases of people going to prison for murder and then a few years later it turns out someone else did it.

Yeah, think thats why they abolished(sp) the death penalty in the first place
Prehaps they should only give it to cases like this one where there is hard evidence.

[Edited on 07-09-2009 by TheNobleOne]
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be convicted for murder there will always be evidence just depends on your definition of hard-evidence, what would you called 100% indisputible evidence? who gets to decide?
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Times have changed and the advancement in criminal forensics means the amount of 100% certain verdicts are higher than ever before - those should be the ones that be killed.

The others which are 'on the edge' can go and live in a plain concrete cell for the rest of their lives or until proven not guilty.
C2RL R

7th Sep 09 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant help thinking that vigilante groups would be a good way to fight these wankers. i'm not talking about a group of old shit heads going round beating up younger shit heads. i mean propper law abiding people who have had enough of the scum bags in this country. it would get out of hand though as you would end up with psycotic people joining in.
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Times have changed and the advancement in criminal forensics means the amount of 100% certain verdicts are higher than ever before - those should be the ones that be killed.

The others which are 'on the edge' can go and live in a plain concrete cell for the rest of their lives or until proven not guilty.

DNA matching techniques are miles away from being 100% accurate.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lawless Britain 22 database queries in 0.0818911 seconds