corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More death in this sh*thole we call England
sc0ott

User status: Offline
6th Oct 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
Also, what about the people who have moved to australia and spain lately? Are they not "stealing jobs" :/
[Edited on 06-10-2009 by GaryF]

people retire in these places. i very much doubt there will be much folk imigrated across without money at all.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
now when you have imigrants flogging in, in bunches of tens who try and scam the system you begin to wonder why on earth are they still being allowed in.

I wouldnt mind betting for every immigrant who is scamming the system, 5 'born and bred citizens' are scamming it also.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Also, what about the people who have moved to australia and spain lately? Are they not "stealing jobs" :/

people retire in these places. i very much doubt there will be much folk imigrated across without money at all.

Oh i forgot you are not allowed to go to another country if you are not retired.
corsa_paz

6th Oct 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Immigrants work in places must english people would not like to work in!

Would u work in a car wash? cleaning someones toilet? doing 70hrs a week for peanuts?

The truth of the matter is that english/scottish men who dont have a job like to blame the immigrants instead of looking at themselves, who have no qualifications, been out of school since 13, no prospect of anything!! but still u remain f-ing proud that your something!!

GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_paz

Would u work in a car wash? cleaning someones toilet? doing 70hrs a week for peanuts?

The truth of the matter is that english/scottish men who dont have a job like to blame the immigrants instead of looking at themselves, who have no qualifications, been out of school since 13, no prospect of anything!! but still u remain f-ing proud that your something!!

sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
i asked what YOU contributed.

im the same as everyone else. i work and i pay tax and national insurance. as far as im concerened ive done my job. i dont get any certificates or blue peter badges telling me how good of a scottish citizen i am. now when you have imigrants flogging in, in bunches of tens who try and scam the system you begin to wonder why on earth are they still being allowed in.

there are plenty more businesses in this country thats paying tax. there are plenty more people earning top wages and still paying out a shit load of tax.

at the end of the day, no one cares what you do as long as you are living and paying by the rules.

I own 25% of the business, so I employ 12.5 people if you want to get arsey about what I contribute personally. I also pay business rates on 5 shops which total around £150k a year. And indirectly keep a lot of other ENGLISH people in a job through the sales I make and the products I order.

And at the end of the day you say you dont care? You clearly stated you so care and were trying to make out that my contributions meant I didnt deserve to be here, but guess what, my contributions are more than yours - so can you kindly please fuck off to some other country so I can stop paying for you to be here.

i stated i do not care about your business. i care the fact that scotlands jobs are decreasing, not only by the whole credit crunch but also by the fact imigrants are working for less the pay. ive seen it all, ive seen workers that used to have good trade jobs on building sites having lost their jobs because of some imigrants working for less for more time. that shows that the workers are willing to work but then why dont we just call scotland, poland as well and fill it full of them. or we can just swap countries.

i work full time, pay tax, pay NI. i claim no benefits. you pay fuckall to me.
Gareth F

6th Oct 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This countries fucked no matter which way you look at it. Yes some foreign people come here and commit crime but look at the youth of today....... its rotting within.

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Gareth F]
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh i forgot you are not allowed to go to another country if you are not retired.

no, you asked what about them. the ones that move are more likely to retire than to go hunting for jobs they havent secured before moving or the ones that have the money to live on. you wouldnt see a smackhead or a criminal moving would you.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i stated i do not care about your business. i care the fact that scotlands jobs are decreasing, not only by the whole credit crunch but also by the fact imigrants are working for less the pay. ive seen it all, ive seen workers that used to have good trade jobs on building sites having lost their jobs because of some imigrants working for less for more time. that shows that the workers are willing to work but then why dont we just call scotland, poland as well and fill it full of them. or we can just swap countries.

The laws still apply for the Poles as they do for the nationals, min wage and working hour regulations. If they are being priced out the market then its their own fault, no one elses. The problem is they were too used to their being a shortage of being in the trade and thus demanded stupid wages, now their is no shortage and the wages are low they would rather moan and whinge and go on the dole than get their hands dirty and work at the same rate as others.

And do you honestly think the pittance you pay to the Govt. covers everything they spend on you? If thats the case then why do we have different tax brackets in this country?

Im paying for you.
psycho sport

6th Oct 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still stand by the fact id rather be working with the polish/slovaks guys rather than the mostly retarded english people that are there.

Still think we should fuck all the muslim cunts of out the country!
Daimo B

6th Oct 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

And your point is? You clearly have no idea about running a business.

This comes through lack of education.. Everyone gets the same, so you didn't learn enough.

Learn enough, start your own business, then employ Scottish only (note you wouldn't employ english.... Scots have so much hatred towards anyone but the scots, it is comical )

Hmmmmm my business, what should I do? Employe that whinging UK folk, who i have to pay more money, takes the p1ss with sickness, whinges, does a half hearted job, but feel they are "owed" everything?

Or

Employ that Polish (not just the polish your mentioning, what about the Hungarians, Budapest, Slovinia, Slovakia etc...), who won't complain, is very happy to have a job, will work more hours, less pay.

Hmmmmmmmm hard choice...

Don't like it, then emirgrate to somewhere else...

Oh hold up, u'll be an imirgrant.

You argument is flawed in oh so many ways. The doors that way <--- Get an understanding of businesses.
ste_p23

quote:

Damn right!
bigboykarl

scoott...if it wasn't for the polish pilots in the second world war we probably would have lost the battle of britain and maybe the second world war
corsa_paz

6th Oct 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by psycho sport
I still stand by the fact id rather be working with the polish/slovaks guys rather than the mostly retarded english people that are there.

Most dumbest thing ive heard all day

Many english, Scottish, Muslims, Blacks etc etc contribute to the country in some way, take a step back and look at the whole picture u idiot

Sam
Premium Member

6th Oct 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I take offence to people saying that foreigners should fuck off out of the UK as we came to England nearly 20 years ago and worked our asses off to have some form of a good life - we didn't spend years being on the dole too proud/thick to take a job.

Yes I agree that people - British or foreign - should not scrounge off the system - but to tar all 'foreigners' with the same 'you scum take our jobs' brush is ridiculous. People need to get off their fucking soapboxes and look at themselves before judging others.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if i had no job, no qualifications etc then i would. i can guarantee anyone looking for a job in that role would take it. the ones that dont are the ones that cant be bothered working but thats scotland/england for you. im proud of where i am at the momment because ive came from school to do what i wanted.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

And your point is? You clearly have no idea about running a business.

This comes through lack of education.. Everyone gets the same, so you didn't learn enough.

Learn enough, start your own business, then employ Scottish only (note you wouldn't employ english.... Scots have so much hatred towards anyone but the scots, it is comical )

Hmmmmm my business, what should I do? Employe that whinging UK folk, who i have to pay more money, takes the p1ss with sickness, whinges, does a half hearted job, but feel they are "owed" everything?

Or

Employ that Polish (not just the polish your mentioning, what about the Hungarians, Budapest, Slovinia, Slovakia etc...), who won't complain, is very happy to have a job, will work more hours, less pay.

Hmmmmmmmm hard choice...

Don't like it, then emirgrate to somewhere else...

Oh hold up, u'll be an imirgrant.

You argument is flawed in oh so many ways. The doors that way <--- Get an understanding of businesses.

the arguements not about a business. read the previous pages.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no, you asked what about them. the ones that move are more likely to retire than to go hunting for jobs they havent secured before moving or the ones that have the money to live on. you wouldnt see a smackhead or a criminal moving would you.

if you actually looked, yes there are people who are retired who go there; but people go there to look for work; in search of a better lifestyle for them. Willing to work for the money for the lifestyle they want.

Also, No I wouldn't see a smackhead moving abroad, but that's just because they are too busy spending money on smack or time on robbing houses/raping people/killing people to go abroad.

Also, with a criminal record you are only allowed in selected countries, depending on their own customs.

Please; Give up.

Your ideas are flawed.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

if you actually looked, yes there are people who are retired who go there; but people go there to look for work; in search of a better lifestyle for them. Willing to work for the money for the lifestyle they want.

Also, No I wouldn't see a smackhead moving abroad, but that's just because they are too busy spending money on smack or time on robbing houses/raping people/killing people to go abroad.

Also, with a criminal record you are only allowed in selected countries, depending on their own customs.

Please; Give up.

Your ideas are flawed.

exactly. but there are still imigrants who come across here, steal, do crime, murder people as if they cant do that in their own countries.

its not an idea, its my way of looking at things. also knows as my opinion.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the arguements not about a business. read the previous pages.

Its not, correct, its about contributing to this country, which was YOUR point.

Owning a business is contributing to this country, as you employ people, pay various taxes (NI and PAYE contributions, business rates on property, VAT, tax on profits, etc., indirectly employ others through ordering products, etc.

A LOT of immigrants own businesses so therefore contribute to society.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

exactly. but there are still imigrants who come across here, steal, do crime, murder people as if they cant do that in their own countries.

And we don't have people born and bred here that do the same
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

And we don't have people born and bred here that do the same

yes but why should we want people coming from elsewhere to do it for us?
corsa_paz

6th Oct 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

if i had no job, no qualifications etc then i would. i can guarantee anyone looking for a job in that role would take it. the ones that dont are the ones that cant be bothered working but thats scotland/england for you. im proud of where i am at the momment because ive came from school to do what i wanted.

Fair point, im just generalising my point as a whole...
Sam
Premium Member

6th Oct 09 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There isn't a magical computer that can tell whether someone is likely to commit a crime in the future you know! Lots of criminals look like "normal" people?
corsa_paz

6th Oct 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

There isn't a magical computer that can tell whether someone is likely to commit a crime in the future you know! Lots of criminals look like "normal" people?

Minority Report FTW

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England 22 database queries in 0.0177581 seconds