corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just had an idea what ya think ????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just had an idea what ya think ????
antnee

User status: Offline
11th Oct 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better off with a stealth box (clicky) or a wheel well box and false floor
antnee

11th Oct 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomo2k9
those 8 inch subs would be great fit mate somthing like this : http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/ground-zero-gzub800act

[Edited on 11-10-2009 by tomo2k9]

Thats an active sub
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that looks quite nice actually but still see a big ass sub in the boot lol but its just i want everythin hidden
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they any good mate the active sub ??? bass wise like ??? if i got two of them would i have abit of bass ???

[Edited on 11-10-2009 by tomo2k9]
antnee

11th Oct 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best way to get a decent amount of bass, while not losing much space is a sub enclosure in the spare wheel well, with a false floor to hide the amp. So you only loose about 3inchs of the boot!
Toby
Premium Member

11th Oct 09 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
You want to make your car look standard so you cant see things, yet your talking about an air ride kit? How the fuck you gonna hide that? Stop talking nonsence.

yes i want my car to look a standard as posible as iv said i want is standard but slammed, iv always said i want that, i want these subs underneath the seats because of the room in the boot will be needed and also i dont want some big fuck off sub in my boot

Thinking he was not refering to lowering the car but the amount of boot space air compressors take up in the boot.

If your that worried about the subs in the boot good luck hiding air compressors and batteries
alan-g-w

11th Oct 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You want to make your car look standard so you cant see things, yet your talking about an air ride kit? How the fuck you gonna hide that? Stop talking nonsence.

How the fuck does an air ride kit make a car look less standard? The car would still look standard when he wanted it to, plus it's the interior he's talking about anyway.

He's asked if he can have subs in his car under his seats. But because people haven't seen it done or just don't have a clue they're jibbering worthless shite.

My mate had one in his Mini GP for the exact reasons you're saying - there's no back seats and daddy wasn't wanting him to 'ruin the look of the inside' or some pish. He got a shallow rectangular sub, maybe a Vibe under the passenger seat and it's pretty good. It would get annoying if you were sat in the seat with the sub under it for any amount of time though, so if you could put it under the back seats it might be a good shout.
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true lol does anyone no if these active flat subs am any good ???
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:

How the fuck does an air ride kit make a car look less standard? The car would still look standard when he wanted it to, plus it's the interior he's talking about anyway.

He's asked if he can have subs in his car under his seats. But because people haven't seen it done or just don't have a clue they're jibbering worthless shite.

My mate had one in his Mini GP for the exact reasons you're saying - there's no back seats and daddy wasn't wanting him to 'ruin the look of the inside' or some pish. He got a shallow rectangular sub, maybe a Vibe under the passenger seat and it's pretty good. It would get annoying if you were sat in the seat with the sub under it for any amount of time though, so if you could put it under the back seats it might be a good shout.

cheers mate atleast someone nos what im on about lol and was the bass any good ??? what if i had 2 ? one under the drivers seat and one under the pasenger you think that would sound decent ???
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-AUNA-IN-CAR-SUBWOOFER-500-WATT-FLAT-BASS-BLUE-LIGHT_W0QQitemZ220492731965QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_Car_Speakers_PP?hash=item335664163d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or there is this one i could build a low profile box to slide it under the seat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONY-12-SLIM-LINE-SUBWOOFER-1500W-FLAT-4OHM-NEW-SUB_W0QQitemZ190334422860QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_Car_Speakers_PP?hash=item2c50d0cf4c&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262
antnee

11th Oct 09 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bro had an Alpine unit, and it wasn't that good TBH, didn't really give enough bass to tell the difference!

And LOL at thinking of 12" subs! Its not just the mounting depth, its the size of the box the sub requires.
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh ino but they are shallower subs so the will slide under the seats and i could make a box to fit snug under the seats with the sub in
ajscorsa

11th Oct 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will sound shite

not enough free air to move about, you'd be better off just getting very good components and amps which will be easier to hide. if u can affod 2k+ for air ride im sure you can afford some cracking components which will give out some good sound
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you mean by good components??? like door speakers tweaters ???
alan-g-w

11th Oct 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
cheers mate atleast someone nos what im on about lol and was the bass any good ??? what if i had 2 ? one under the drivers seat and one under the pasenger you think that would sound decent ???

I was only ever in the car once and as said it'd start to get a bit annoying if it was constant. But it was a decent sound coming from it and that was through big beastly leather recaros. I don't know the technical stuff, but it was good bass. One under the driver's seat would be annoying as fuck though I think.
antnee

11th Oct 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about 6" free air subs in the rear 1/4'ers?
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol cheers mate well i mite just go and buy some see what they are like if i dont like them then ill just sell them lol
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
How about 6" free air subs in the rear 1/4'ers?

thats sound alrite actually lol but th wouldent give alot of bass out rely would they, im not after mega bass just anough if you no what i mean
alan-g-w

11th Oct 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, components or even 6x9's might be your best be then.
tomo2k9

11th Oct 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont like 6x9s tbh with ya mate, but i no what you mean now get some new tweaters some new door speakers, and i rely want to put two subs underneath the seat

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just had an idea what ya think ???? 22 database queries in 0.0152931 seconds