corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Power of the mind

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Power of the mind
Ojc

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure what the fasination was with this particular park and putting bark down each others pants but the one time we did managed to get some Fosters I did indeed get bark down my pants

But the Kaliber incident wasn't me, the same boy had half a bottle of Becks and fell asleep under his sofa.
Cosmo

23rd Oct 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember a few of us going round to a mates house when we were about 13 and his parents were away and his sister was looking after him. Were watching the footy and nicked some of his Dad's fosters out of the fridge, one of my mates had had about half a can and was acting as pissed as you could get - walked over to the TV with his still half full can and poured it down the back offering the players a drink

Saying that the same guy is still a light weight and will do anything you tell him after a beer or two.
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL

It's a mental thing, you cannot be pissed after half a can of Fosters it's ridiculous.
Cosmo

23rd Oct 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he was just a bit mental anyway tbh, as at a party once he was getting off with this moosepig, she stopped, leaned to one side and threw up everywhere, and then just turned back to him and carried on
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah we all know someone that has done that before
Cosmo

23rd Oct 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was this at the same time as you had bark down your pants?
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, HE was a good kisser.
lostboy
Banned

24th Oct 09 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some scientists did some test a while ago, they gave so many people "G&T" aka water & err tonic and gave another group of people real G&T, the people drinking water actually got "drunk", simply believing you are drunk can have the effects of being drunk.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Oct 09 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheap night out.
LukeS

24th Oct 09 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder what the police would do if you believed you were drunk as this happened to you, but they breathalised you and you wasn't. i know they'd take to station to do a more thorough test, but what then when they know you aren't?
JM Curdy

24th Oct 09 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we did this to an aunty on holiday, weened her after 2 or 3 vodka and cokes to just coke all night, was legless
Shell
Premium Member

24th Oct 09 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a really well known "phenomenon". Don't think your uncle being a bit daft had any effect other than believing a shot of water was vodka.
Toby
Premium Member

24th Oct 09 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely this could work the opposite way arround then so if you were pished and then believed that you werent and you became a lot more sobar.

I have definatly been out on a night out before and then stopped and though, fuck i am really pissed and then all of a sudden felt a lot worse, but have wandered if thats me just realising hopw drunk i was or wether my mind was telling me i was lot more drunk than i was
Hammer

24th Oct 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being drunk is mostly a state of mind hence why if you're up for a good night and in a good mood you're normally 'drunk' fairly quickly.
sand-eel

24th Oct 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Being drunk is mostly a state of mind hence why if you're up for a good night and in a good mood you're normally 'drunk' fairly quickly.

Fucking exactly, as soon as I'm out the pub/club and things get boring, I sober up very quickly.
harrisp

24th Oct 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Fucking exactly, as soon as I'm out the pub/club and things get boring, I sober up very quickly.

I was very drunk, got arrested, sobered up VERY quickly.
bubble

24th Oct 09 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
This is a really well known "phenomenon". Don't think your uncle being a bit daft had any effect other than believing a shot of water was vodka.

i disagree. its not my uncle, its a mate.

his eyes went bloodshot like he had been drinkin alcohol. he still doesnt know it was water.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Power of the mind 22 database queries in 0.5425820 seconds