corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nuke the bastards

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nuke the bastards
sand-eel

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
we napalm all the poppy fields and carry on doing so until they learn

why don't we indeed, isn't it like 70% of cocaine comes from there, should be easy its not as if the fields are inconfuckingspicuous.
MattyG206

4th Nov 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

john im sure you would think differently if it was one of your family members who was out there. they signed up to protect the country, you and your family thats the most retarded thing i have herd in the thread tbh.
Nath

4th Nov 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heroin comes from there too I think.
John

4th Nov 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyG206
john im sure you would think differently if it was one of your family members who was out there. they signed up to protect the country, you and your family thats the most retarded thing i have herd in the thread tbh.

I get that point and I probably would.

They've still signed up for it though, it's not as if they hide it in the small print.
MattyG206

4th Nov 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they don’t choose where they get sent to, but yeah they do know they could die that’s part of the job but then to say you don’t care if they die is very insensitive.
AndyKent

4th Nov 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not entirely true though. The lifestyle of the army suits a lot of people better than any other type of job. I'm willing to bet most people who sign up do it for the career type, rather than to solely protect queen and country.

And to be fair, if you're going to sign up to the army then complain you're getting shot at, you might as well not have an army at all on Health and Safety grounds.

[Edited on 04-11-2009 by AndyKent]
Nath

4th Nov 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody joins the Army to 'protect their country'. As Andy says.
MattyG206

4th Nov 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there not complining there getting shot at...the point was about john not giving a shit they people die.
Nath

4th Nov 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
there not complining there getting shot at...the point was about john not giving a shit they people die.

Not quite what he said to be fair.
MattyG206

4th Nov 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bad “I couldn't care less about the soldiers though" not much difference tbh.
The only point I was making was that im sure he would feel differently if it was someone he knew.
Nath

4th Nov 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which he admitted.
John

4th Nov 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry for offence, I don't mean I don't care if specific soldiers, who have families, die, I could have put it a bit better.

I'm not a fan of people complaining soldiers get shot at and die, at war.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Nov 09 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pull all the troops out and let them fight amongst theirselves, let them kill each other. I also agree with what someone said in here...although it is very sad indeed, these boys knew there was a chance they could die before they signed up to the army, although we shouldn't be there in the first place, I don't actually know what business we have still being there to ne honest but they know the risks before they sign up.
MattyG206

4th Nov 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest it’s the government’s fault for sending the troops over there when we shouldn’t even be there, what you said just pissed me off a bit because my best mates over there.

I agree that most people join the army for that style of life though but it doesn’t chance the fact that if there was a war they would be protecting this country.
J4M13

4th Nov 09 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im joining the Para's next year(should be in basic now but got deffered!) and im not joining for queen and county as people in here have said, ill be fighting for the lads that im with and because i want to. Fighting for the country is just part of the job. For someone to say they dont care at all about the boys out there though is very insensitive of them, views would change if you were out there with them. Imagine if no one signed up to serve in the forces, i assume this country would go down the shit pan and you wouldnt be living the nice little life you have.
jamied

4th Nov 09 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to agree with what Nick Griffin said about this, why are we there? will look back in the future and think what the hell?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Nov 09 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nick Griffin speaks truth.
mwg

4th Nov 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you have taken his comment to heart a bit much
AndyKent

4th Nov 09 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We went in for two reasons as far as I can see.....

1. Oil
2. America was going

Now the country is mullered we're a bit stuck. If you pull out you're accussed of making the situation much worse. Don't pull out and people complain we shouldn't be there.

Very difficult one to call without having all the facts.
John

4th Nov 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4M13
For someone to say they dont care at all about the boys out there though is very insensitive of them, views would change if you were out there with them

I wouldn't go out there with them though because I don't fancy getting shot at.

If I didn't mind the war bit I'd be a fighter pilot.
J4M13

4th Nov 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I think you have taken his comment to heart a bit much

me? Iv not taken it to heart, everyone is allowed their opinion, i was just stating views on his opinion.
I think John realised what he said came across abit wrong, i dont mean any offence by my last post.
mwg

4th Nov 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No Matty G the 2nd
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8341659.stm

Its about time we stop wasting anymore time trying to turn that country and Iraq into something that resembles modern society and fucking nuke the cunts.

Waste of resources, waste of air, waste of time.

I cannot understand why those in charge of Western civilisations STILL find it neccesary to send people to an almost certain death at the hands of these savages Ollie. It simply beggars belief. There is no sense in it. Those responsible should cut their losses and pull everyone and everything out and pay attention to things that are their own business.
J4M13

4th Nov 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day one of the reasons i feel why they wont pull the forces out of afghan is because they dont want to be seen as a defeated country, just think, two of the worlds biggest super powers with powerful armed forces being beaten by a 3rd world country with little armed resources. It would just make us seem defeatable which obviously isnt a good thing. Obviously there are going to be hidden reasons as to why we are over there though.
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4M13
For someone to say they dont care at all about the boys out there though is very insensitive of them, views would change if you were out there with them. Imagine if no one signed up to serve in the forces, i assume this country would go down the shit pan and you wouldnt be living the nice little life you have.

I should think that would probably bring about the return of national service and potentially conscription J4M.

That would certainly alter some opinions.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Nuke the bastards 22 database queries in 0.0161390 seconds