corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » facebook and relationships...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author facebook and relationships...
Pip308

User status: Offline
12th Nov 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all about facebook friday tbh, where you and a mate hijack a mutual friends status. e.g

"DAVE is at work, friday"

Phil - hi steve
Steve - hi phil
Phil - how are you?
Steve - not bad, yourself

etc

when Dave logs back in they have a massive list of crap ands 100s of emails from facebook

Phil
Daimo B

12th Nov 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw my ex's profile pic, shes had a baby...

I chuckled to myself that I got out early. Its not the best looking baby
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
facebook is full of cunts trying to prove how fufilling their lives are when really they do fuck all but use the site..

Seemed most of the people I had added where the same, couple I know, both 20 just had a kid and all the time she was in labour she was on facebook putting up new status updates, around 20 in a few hours

A few of the people on mine where on the doll so spent most of there time on it, and probably had over 10 status updates a day like "Ummm what should I have for breakfast", "Bored :/", "Jeremy Kyle repeats ftw"

Worst one being by the girls "Just got out the shower..."
Ok, why do we need to know that?

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pip308
Its all about facebook friday tbh, where you and a mate hijack a mutual friends status. e.g

when Dave logs back in they have a massive list of crap ands 100s of emails from facebook

I wish I had facebook still so I could do that

mwg

12th Nov 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
It's funny.

One girl I know has a little argument with her boyfriend 'single' few days later 'in a relationship' another argument and another few days later 'single' then 'in a relationship' stupid bint.

One like that on mine. Split up and get back together constantly. Few days ago she wrote on her status her and him are pleased to announce she is 13 weeks pregnant. Doesn't sound like a steady relationship to be bringing a child in to basing it on facebook activity but hey not my problem
chloe16v

12th Nov 09 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pip308

"DAVE is at work, friday"

Phil - hi steve
Steve - hi phil
Phil - how are you?
Steve - not bad, yourself

etc

Phil

how the fuck do you hijack some one elses facebook? did they just randomly tell you there password?
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chloe he means just get yourself and a mate to take over one of his mates status updates, and reply with a full on chat so the guy then has loads of emails from facebook and loads of un wanted replies

Another young bird I know posted up about a party she was having:
"Tonights gonna be a good night!! loads a booze, music and foodd, gonna be awesomezz - if youre not invited then dont turn up "

Next day:
"House is trashed and loads of stuff taken, thanks to the randoms who turned up! "

Dec-Rossi

12th Nov 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

owned.

serves her right for throwing a house party.
Kathryn W

12th Nov 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's funny actually.

Gaz was talking to some of his work mates about how as soon as someones relationship changes then they're nosey and ask loads of questions.

Now since he's been on Facebook he's always been listed as "engaged" to me...

So the other month he went to not in a relationship for a week and then back to "engaged" again... considering we'd been engaged about 18 months previous... the amount of comments was quite pathetic

So it does seem that everyone's a nosey fucker - and what Facebook says - thats what it is!
J da Silva

12th Nov 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend is on facebook, but I'm not, so on her page it reads 'In a relationship' but doesn't say who with as I'm not on it, she gets a lot of random adds and the odd 'geeza' trying to schmooze her on her wall but when they realise she is a mother of 2 they soon leg it.
Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing
Another young bird I know posted up about a party she was having:
"Tonights gonna be a good night!! loads a booze, music and foodd, gonna be awesomezz - if youre not invited then dont turn up "

Next day:
"House is trashed and loads of stuff taken, thanks to the randoms who turned up! "
When will people learn?

I only go it every few days, sometimes completely forget about it for weeks at a time, and then post a pointless status

I don't take such pointless things as social networking sites seriously

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
dan-sport

12th Nov 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a member off myspace and facebook but i only go on them to see if anybody fit as added me ain't changed my myspace status since jan 2008
All Torque

12th Nov 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
the gf changed hers to 'in a relationship' a week or so ago and her best friend has just commented on it saying 'and not matt???' so next time the gf goes onto it (rarely goes on) she will no doubt bring it up

but why do people feel the need to make those kind of comment on such things?

is it only official ones you have changed your facebook status??

btw mines hidden so it isnt like it says im single, but its just like nothings ever official nowadays untill its bin changed/posted onto facebook .

Never knew you'd got a new GF Haven't spoken to you in ages
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook/bebo/faceparty/profileheaven do not go with relationships.
Matt L

13th Nov 09 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
the gf changed hers to 'in a relationship' a week or so ago and her best friend has just commented on it saying 'and not matt???' so next time the gf goes onto it (rarely goes on) she will no doubt bring it up

but why do people feel the need to make those kind of comment on such things?

is it only official ones you have changed your facebook status??

btw mines hidden so it isnt like it says im single, but its just like nothings ever official nowadays untill its bin changed/posted onto facebook .

Never knew you'd got a new GF Haven't spoken to you in ages

Yeah bout 2 weeks after i got back

and yep its bin forever

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » facebook and relationships... 23 database queries in 0.0131011 seconds