corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how you use to be/dress/hair to how you are now..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how you use to be/dress/hair to how you are now..
Joe

User status: Offline
16th Nov 09 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still can't get the whole Visvim thing though, totally don't get it at all.
Shell
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aaah dear
Well early secondary school I didn't really care what I wore. Had your average shoulder length brown hair with sweepy fringe etc. Never EVER went through the Chav stage though.
However, about 2nd year onwards I went full on rock chicky goth kinda thing. Ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, studded belts and tight tops I also owned a pair of black and pink vans! Didn't do the black lipstick etc though. Had very long dark brown hair with neon red underneath. Emo fringe etc etc.
Now I just wear what I like. I don't think I could possibly describe my "style" but I like the "rock chic" look. Girly with an edge kinda thing.
Cosmo

16th Nov 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh Ive never been much different from around 13ish...decent pair of jeans (loose fit, Ive rocked the ripped look before now!), decent pair of shoes (not trainers but not proper shoes) and then a t shirt (likes of All Saints, or whatever was out back in the day) or jumper.

Will occasionally throw something a bit different in the mix (awaits some of my asos purchases to be linked up) but nothing stupidly different.
jacko198

16th Nov 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
I still can't get the whole Visvim thing though, totally don't get it at all.

Same, i never used to get it, just recently i have been going to some smarter places, and i cant stand normal shoes, so was having a look at them and im starting to like them now!
ShEp

16th Nov 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

G-star for denim,
gio-goi, gstar, bench tops and t-shirts
Superdry jacket
air max traners or timberland boots

skinny jeans and fred perrys make me want to cut my throat.
chunk89

16th Nov 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kswiss trainers, trackies, henleys jeans (with the white writen across the back of them) Henri LLoyd t-shirts, just chav basically but its comfyand i agree with shep about the skinny jeans
Tom G

16th Nov 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usally gimp suits and such attire but if i'm looking to mix it up abit i'll throw in toto the indian costumes
Phi

16th Nov 09 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
tbh Ive never been much different from around 13ish...decent pair of jeans (loose fit, Ive rocked the ripped look before now!), decent pair of shoes (not trainers but not proper shoes) and then a t shirt (likes of All Saints, or whatever was out back in the day) or jumper.

Will occasionally throw something a bit different in the mix (awaits some of my asos purchases to be linked up) but nothing stupidly different.

now i think your a clown fake
i had imagined you in clown stuff not normal clothes

cosmo fake clown ?!!!!
Danny P

16th Nov 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was to compare my style to anyones it would be a mix between Oasis, Arctic Monkeys & The Enemy.

Basically an indie influence with a few things things in from the mod look and the football casual look.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Nov 09 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still hold the drink the same but I don't make so much of an effort to go out nowadays.
Colin

16th Nov 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like you forgot to remove the coat hanger in the 1st pic

Going from Teens into 20's & filling out & getting chubby chops is something else isnt it!!
kz

17th Nov 09 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my first school I was pressured into becoming a chav, otherwise you got bullied lol.

Second school was kinda posh, everyone was wearing Animal, Billabong, Oakley etc.

First year of college I split it between hiphop gear (Ecko, Fubu, Wu-Wear... Ali G basically :lol and skater/grunger stuff, as I skated everywhere. Spikey hair.

Then I just started shopping in Baron Jon and Envy, and shaved all my hair off for years.

Nowadays I tend to go by fitment rather than what logo is on my t-shirt lol... I do everything online, mostly from ASOS! I grew my hair long at one point but it's back to spikeyness now. Example of the last three items I bought: Superdry jacket, ASOS silver shoes, Topman 'slim' (not skinny!) jeans with ye olde paint splatter and rips, mainly because all my other jeans are boring as fuck!

I don't own any tracksuits I'm proud to say!
Lynny

17th Nov 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never done the chav stage, up to age of 15-16 I was big into my sport, played a lot of football etc so was always in shorts, tracky bottoms etc, had REALLY short hair as was a proper tom boy!
Then went through kinda rock chick stage, bright colours in hair, went to loads of gigs etc, never went full on goth like!
Then 17 I grew out of that, jeans, fitted tops etc. Started going out so getting dressed up, actually made an effort with make up, spending hundreds on boots, bags etc.
Then 18 month ago I got another horse, now got 6 which is a full time job in itself looking after them! So always just in farm stuff (unless I'm going to work), currently sat in adidas tracksuit bottoms with thick mud right up the legs, and a hoodie, also covered in mud, and a cap! If I'm having a farm day, I'll just stay like this all day, even if I go food shopping etc, but it's how I'm comfortable!
Have gotten slightly more girly over the years, got quite long hair now and considering getting proper, natural extentions in for Christmas (not the cheap chavvy ones that look fake and awful, the ones you can't tell that they're in), so I can have my hair down to my bum!
Not worn a scrap of make up in over 2 months like, refuse to wear it for work, don't need to get dressed up for the people I'm dealing with. Should really start to make an effort, but end of the day I'm not out to impress anyone! And it's extra time in bed not putting make up on!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th Nov 09 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use to be a woman
Paul_J

17th Nov 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting thread.

As a kid 0->10 I didn't really pay any attention to what i wore, my mum would just dress me in any old tat... hence if you look back through my child photos, I'm wearing really odd stuff

Then I remember starting to wear sports wear, everything was adidas or nike. Had adidas t-shirts, trackie bottoms, trainers, etc. Used to spend my life pissing around in town centre dressed like this, or racing about on my push bike. I refused to wear jeans for years...

Then around 14/15 I started wearing combat trousers / beige khaki trousers everywhere! Usually combined with usual sports wear top / hoody and trainers.

Around 15/16 onwards I started wearing jeans and generally have continued to do so for years ever since.

I started replacing the 'sportswear' hoddies / t shirts with normal t-shirts and hoodies...

Around 17 finally started wearing smart shoes for going out and shirts, with jeans.

This has continued since. These days I wear daily jeans, shirt, thin jumper over the top for work with smart shoes. I wear similar when going out. However, the rest of the time I still lounge about in hoody, jeans and adidas tuscany trainers

Hair:
0-9 mess.
10-12 side parting
13-16 curtains
17 + french crop with front flicked up.
Marc

17th Nov 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What exactly do you use?
kz

17th Nov 09 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crack.
Phi

17th Nov 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i prefer you now ian!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how you use to be/dress/hair to how you are now.. 22 database queries in 0.0117180 seconds