corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 2012 the film

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2012 the film
SetH

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The effets got very boring after a while. Crack in the ground. Stuff falls down. Crack in the ground. More stuff falls down.

Agreed. Everytime someone goes on about how awesome the special effects were all I can think of is just cracks appearing in everything and shit falling over??

Also Woody Harrleson? I mean what the hell... I feel sorry for this guy if these are the only roles he can get or shame on him for siging up for it in the first place.. his character was abysmal.

Actually im going to stop before i get started... Could write an essay on whats wrong with this film.

Massive disappointment the trailer made it look epic but I guess thats the idea of a trailer.
sc0ott

User status: Offline
1st Dec 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

massive holes in the ground everywhere with everything falling down them but the water level seems to rise?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 2012 the film 22 database queries in 0.2716210 seconds