corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hids...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hids...
MJ

User status: Offline
7th Dec 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate

You will be fine with fitting hid lights to a corsa, i have fitted a number of H4 kits to different types of cars, corsa, skoda, scooby and evo and the beam pattern is fine. It is always worth getting your light re set up after fitting new bulbs/kits just to make sure they are prefect.

A number of people say you need washer jets and wipers and self leveling lights for them to be legal. My car has none of that and is perfectly 100% legal and i have Hid/xexons fitted as standard. As long as you dont go higher that 6000k you should be fine with mot/police etc. Standard cars come with 4500/4700k as standard so 6000k is slightly more blue, 6000k is the most popular kit people go for.

There is a group by running on corsasport if you have not seen it.

Any questions please let me know.

Cheers MJ
RS6

7th Dec 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this man knows his stuff i had a HID kit on my corsa c and am awaiting a HID kit for my leon provided and fitted by MJ
*JonnyG*

8th Dec 09 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would just want pure white, don't want no blue tint too it. 4700 would be all white wouldn't it?
MJ

8th Dec 09 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer 4500k/4700k is the most white you can get.

Cheers MJ
biswell

8th Dec 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJ
Hi mate

You will be fine with fitting hid lights to a corsa, i have fitted a number of H4 kits to different types of cars, corsa, skoda, scooby and evo and the beam pattern is fine. It is always worth getting your light re set up after fitting new bulbs/kits just to make sure they are prefect.

A number of people say you need washer jets and wipers and self leveling lights for them to be legal. My car has none of that and is perfectly 100% legal and i have Hid/xexons fitted as standard. As long as you dont go higher that 6000k you should be fine with mot/police etc. Standard cars come with 4500/4700k as standard so 6000k is slightly more blue, 6000k is the most popular kit people go for.

There is a group by running on corsasport if you have not seen it.

Any questions please let me know.

Cheers MJ

Thank you for saying this some people think you need all the washer jets etc you dont top man

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hids... 22 database queries in 0.0107691 seconds