corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This is frustrating

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This is frustrating
Butler

User status: Offline
9th Dec 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously I think its a bit marmite though.
alan-g-w

9th Dec 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gay.
steven_r2008

9th Dec 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Butler
quote:
Even if you dont put a number, who puts an advert up knowing full well things will be asked only to not answer them within 3 days.

How much feedback does this ebay account have?

100% on 135 items.

And after having 135 transactions on Ebay they dont get back to people within 3 days of the message? 135 transactions doesnt sound like some newbie to ebay.

Sounds even more dodgy in that case if you ask me.

at how suspicious people are on here. after 135 transactions they have 100% positive feedback, meaning nobody has been disappointed out of 135 transactions. what gives people the idea that a buyer/seller is dodgy just because they haven't responded within 3 days. not everybody is an internet whore. maybe she didn't check her ebay account for a few days? i very rarely check my ebay account, even when i am selling i wont log on every day as i don't have time. some people just have wayyyyy too much paranoia
Colin

9th Dec 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C'mon then spit it out....what have you bought
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by steven_r2008
quote:
quote:
quote:
Even if you dont put a number, who puts an advert up knowing full well things will be asked only to not answer them within 3 days.

100% on 135 items.

And after having 135 transactions on Ebay they dont get back to people within 3 days of the message? 135 transactions doesnt sound like some newbie to ebay.

at how suspicious people are on here. after 135 transactions they have 100% positive feedback, meaning nobody has been disappointed out of 135 transactions. what gives people the idea that a buyer/seller is dodgy just because they haven't responded within 3 days. not everybody is an internet whore. maybe she didn't check her ebay account for a few days? i very rarely check my ebay account, even when i am selling i wont log on every day as i don't have time. some people just have wayyyyy too much paranoia

Yeah, because Ebay has zero fraud on it and it pays to be trusting of everyone on there.

Dont be stupid, you're the sort who some dodgy Nigerian is dreaming of finding so he can take you for all the monies you have. Fact is Ebay is riddled with dodgy cunts, accounts with good feedback are hacked all the time and used to sell stuff to people.

If someone has enough time to sell something on ebay then they should have enough time to go on for 5mins and answer any questions - not take 3 days before going back on to see whats happening.

Eck
Premium Member

9th Dec 09 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone could very very easily "sell" 135 items for pennies to a "buyer" to get excellent feedback before scamming a lot of money.
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Someone could very very easily "sell" 135 items for pennies to a "buyer" to get excellent feedback before scamming a lot of money.

It's how I'd do it.
John

9th Dec 09 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope it's something with a big turbo instead of a boring n/a wasp engine.
Sean-B

9th Dec 09 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your feedback only goes up one everytime you buy off a different seller/ sell to a different buyer
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean-B
Your feedback only goes up one everytime you buy off a different seller/ sell to a different buyer

Yeah, and you could buy/sell 135 things for a £1 or less. Then scam for loads. Ebay is easy to scam from if you wanted to do it.
Butler

9th Dec 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasp engine John? I just want to get some nice pics of it first. Picking it up on friday. Its nothing too exciting though, Ive saved loads of money from the sale of the clio and bought something cheaper so I can pay some debts off and buy a holiday
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MX5
steven_r2008

9th Dec 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

100% on 135 items.

Yeah, because Ebay has zero fraud on it and it pays to be trusting of everyone on there.

Dont be stupid, you're the sort who some dodgy Nigerian is dreaming of finding so he can take you for all the monies you have. Fact is Ebay is riddled with dodgy cunts, accounts with good feedback are hacked all the time and used to sell stuff to people.

If someone has enough time to sell something on ebay then they should have enough time to go on for 5mins and answer any questions - not take 3 days before going back on to see whats happening.

as said, if you were to try this scam then you would need to create 135 different ebay accounts how much time do you think these badgers have surely if they were gonna spend all that time creating 135 different accounts they may aswel go and get a job as they will have to do it all over again once the account is blocked. plus for a simple fact doing that 135 times would involve some serious ebay fees.

plus i resent the fact you saying i am the sort who some dodgy nigerian is dreaming of finding.
1. your blatantly generalising and effectively being racist. . . there are white british people who scam aswel!
2. im not daft enough to purchase anything off of someone who has blatantly been thick and sold an item to the same person 135 times thinking it would get them 135 positive feedback. i always check a sellers feedback history to make sure there is nothing dodgy, and any negative feedback i read to see what the problem is.. so don't start saying 'i'm the type of person these people are waiting for' when you know naff all about me.

fact is you're just blatantly paranoid. i just have one question for you how many spliffs you had today then?

like i said not everyone has time to go on the internet everyday. or maybe the seller has been to busy arguing with some paranoid person on a forum, thus taking their attention away from logging onto ebay to check messages, causing them to forget. oh wait, that sounds awfully familiar
Butler

9th Dec 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
MX5

Ive already got an MX5!
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
as said, if you were to try this scam then you would need to create 135 different ebay accounts how much time do you think these badgers have surely if they were gonna spend all that time creating 135 different accounts they may aswel go and get a job as they will have to do it all over again once the account is blocked. plus for a simple fact doing that 135 times would involve some serious ebay fees.

plus i resent the fact you saying i am the sort who some dodgy nigerian is dreaming of finding.
1. your blatantly generalising and effectively being racist. . . there are white british people who scam aswel!
2. im not daft enough to purchase anything off of someone who has blatantly been thick and sold an item to the same person 135 times thinking it would get them 135 positive feedback. i always check a sellers feedback history to make sure there is nothing dodgy, and any negative feedback i read to see what the problem is.. so don't start saying 'i'm the type of person these people are waiting for' when you know naff all about me.

fact is you're just blatantly paranoid. i just have one question for you how many spliffs you had today then?

like i said not everyone has time to go on the internet everyday. or maybe the seller has been to busy arguing with some paranoid person on a forum, thus taking their attention away from logging onto ebay to check messages, causing them to forget. oh wait, that sounds awfully familiar

Im sorry but
alan-g-w

9th Dec 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steven_r, what has the number of spliffs smoked got to do with anything? How many speed bombs have you been doing to give a reply like that?
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh I read the first line where he think you'd have to create 135 accounts and couldnt stop laughing whilst reading the rest.

You've just backed up my opinion that you are a Nigerian's wet dream.
jamied

9th Dec 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean-B

are you sure? Im sure that now you can get feedback +1 off the same seller As I have had. also Im sure that there was something about this under eBay news?
jr

9th Dec 09 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

butler FF give us a clue
Tom

9th Dec 09 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do people hide stuff like this don't make the post til you've got it
Butler

9th Dec 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
butler FF give us a clue

Its still on ebay...
Butler

9th Dec 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Why do people hide stuff like this don't make the post til you've got it

Its fun to let people play the guessing game. I know how frustrating it is when other people do it so I enjoy having the chance
jr

9th Dec 09 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont care about ebay i just want to know what it is
Ben G

9th Dec 09 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that steven guy is a twat.

someone hacked my ebay account when i had about 15 positive feedback and started selling mobile phones with it.

obviously they didn't send them so i had to phone up and report it.

it's easily done, you don't need to create 135 ebay accounts for 135 positive feedback. they just hack an account.
Butler

9th Dec 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
I dont care about ebay i just want to know what it is

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This is frustrating 22 database queries in 0.1050870 seconds