corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moral dilema - UPDATED

Poll: Moral dilema - UPDATED
  A - phone them up and return the phone to its rigthfull owner
  B - keep the phone and flog it, see it as my payment

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moral dilema - UPDATED
sc0ott

User status: Offline
21st Dec 09 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found a phone that was the same as mine in the back of a taxi recently after a night out. i thought if i was in this situation the chances are slim of someone handing it back. but anyway i went through the contacts and got her mums mobile, phoned her and asked for a BJ, she said yes. joking. i called her mum to say i had found it and i was willing to hand her it back if someone was to pick it up. she seemed happy enough for that and she kept saying i was generous and a nice guy etc etc. she was probably wet at the same time.
anyway, i checked her messages to see who her boyfriend was so i rung the guy that had sent her the most texts. needless to say he started being a prick, acting hard and all that so i told him if he wants to be the dik here, im the one thats just found the phone, i phoned to say i was willing to hand it back to the owner if he arrange to come pick it up, and then i said if you want to keep being a prik then go a head but you wont see this phone again. i hung up and a few seconds later he calls back with the perfect attitude. he arranged a taxi driver to come pick it up
a_j_mair

21st Dec 09 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lg ke 970
Budgie

21st Dec 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
lg ke 970

after a quick google search id give it back XD
johnhara1

21st Dec 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
i found a phone that was the same as mine in the back of a taxi recently after a night out. i thought if i was in this situation the chances are slim of someone handing it back. but anyway i went through the contacts and got her mums mobile, phoned her and asked for a BJ, she said yes. joking. i called her mum to say i had found it and i was willing to hand her it back if someone was to pick it up. she seemed happy enough for that and she kept saying i was generous and a nice guy etc etc. she was probably wet at the same time.
anyway, i checked her messages to see who her boyfriend was so i rung the guy that had sent her the most texts. needless to say he started being a prick, acting hard and all that so i told him if he wants to be the dik here, im the one thats just found the phone, i phoned to say i was willing to hand it back to the owner if he arrange to come pick it up, and then i said if you want to keep being a prik then go a head but you wont see this phone again. i hung up and a few seconds later he calls back with the perfect attitude. he arranged a taxi driver to come pick it up

richc

21st Dec 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phone some people, give them some abuse scottish style
Leighton

21st Dec 09 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You did a good thing in helping all the stuck people why not carry it on and return the phone?
Ant B

21st Dec 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nar fuck it keep the phone and flog it
Graham88

21st Dec 09 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too many people expect payment for good deeds these days, just accept that you did a good deed helping them and karma will take it's course in due time, that's the way I'd see it anyway
Shell
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's shocking that anyone would expect a cash reward for not being a complete cock and keeping something that isn't theirs Also, I didn't realise you had to be rewarded for being a good person and helping people out. Yesterday Eck and I gave coffee and food to a homeless person. I certainly didn't ask for a reward back. (As hilarious as that would have been)

[Edited on 21-12-2009 by Shelley]
Eck
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was hot chocolate My wee hobo was happy.
Shell
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
It was hot chocolate My wee hobo was happy.

Sorry! Hot chocolate it is then. Ya pansy.
JonnyJ

21st Dec 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He would have probably preferred some Heroine, i'm sure he'd have thanked you for that.

Giving hot choc to a hobo is like giving Apu banana bread
Shell
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
He would have probably preferred some Heroine, i'm sure he'd have thanked you for that.

Giving hot choc to a hobo is like giving Apu banana bread

Firstly, that is EXACTLY what I said yesterday
Secondly, I love banana bread
sc0ott

21st Dec 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thirdly, how hot was the drink because it was pretty cold yesterday and the distance from the shop to the hobo may have caused the drink to cool in the time spent travelling. making it a warm chocolate. lol.
Eck
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was 30 yards away mate
GF-91
Banned

21st Dec 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now that karma has been mentioned, maybe it was karma that made the phone be seen by first post, for helping those others, something he didn't have to do.

That might make no sense but I'm on my phone and it is very difficult to see what I am writing. It only displays about 4 words to a line and the box is very small.

However, I'd be gutted if I had lost my phone, I'd want it back. At least try to give it back, if that fails, mazuma it.
Sam
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going to do a kind deed for someone in need, you shouldn't expect to be compensated for it.
Gavin
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I reach a dilemma like this I always think to myself... if I had lost my phone how happy would i be if someone handed it back... so in this case, I would try and contact the owner and hand it back

pew pew pew pewwwww
scunnylad

21st Dec 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive lost 2 phones and herd fuck all from either of them, most people these days are tight badgers and just want to make a few quick quid by selling them on. i'd give it back.
jaffa

21st Dec 09 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hand it in - phone the most called/text number! Lost my phone over the weekend. Tried to call it sunday morning it was ringing but they kept rejecting the call. Eventually it was switched off. Phoned o2 and got both sim and phone blocked. Worthless now to them.

It was only a tocco lite so worth fuck all second hand with no charger anyway. Its more the inconvience to me. last thing I need after my freezer packed up!

[Edited on 21-12-2009 by jaffa]
noshua

21st Dec 09 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

won't get much for it anyway - might as well give it back, as long as it isn't the "cunts".
Anty
Premium Member

21st Dec 09 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of fone

lostboy
Banned

21st Dec 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give it back (after looking for pics as said) some phones now lock up when you take the sim out and put a new one in (some emit a high pitched screech too apparently) but I would do my best to give it back to the owner too, you may get a reward for doing that if its what you would like, may not too.
~willow~

21st Dec 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give it back , i had one of those phones think i give the local phone shop 20quid for it.
more than likely not a contract phone as they are well old now.
Twiggy

21st Dec 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worth £10/£20 quid... before doing so search pics for sis pics

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moral dilema - UPDATED 23 database queries in 0.3148870 seconds